Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

I wouldn't say that the series is heavily declining or spiraling down. The show seems to be doing well enough in Japan from what I can tell. I don't think that they'd replace Team Rocket either. It's just such a huge risk and I don't think that they'd take it either. I don't see the point of...
  2. Hidden Mew

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

It matters because they both serve different purposes. Team Rocket trio serving as the comedic villains of the series is a different, if not bigger, role than what Brock did during his run. He basically provided food for the group, knowledge on various Pokemon they come across or during battles...
  3. Hidden Mew

I know that most people expected that Brock would stick around, but I don't recall anyone saying that he's untouchable or that it would be impossible for him to be replaced. I remember thinking it wasn't too likely for them to get rid of Brock again, especially when he had been around for so...
  4. Hidden Mew

This would be pretty late in the series to start something like Team Rocket organization being disbanded or even somehow creating a Team Rainbow Rocket arc to led up to the defeat of the organization. They already have the League, I assume that they're doing to do something with Team Skull...
  5. Hidden Mew

Most of the attention was put on Pikachu, Eevee and to a lesser degree Meltan during that promotional period. Even SM had pretty minimal Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee promotions aside from Lana catching Eevee and arguably Ash catching Meltan. To be fair, the situation with Brock was a bit different...
Back
Top Bottom