Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Speculation Nintendo of America says Metroid Prime 4 and "new Pokemon game" are 2018 titles

By that logic, every main series Pokemon game is the same thing because they're all about going for Gyms and the Elite 4 eventually, but I don't agree with that either. The goal is basically the same for them, but each generation provide different casts, regions and Pokemon to explore to make...
  2. Hidden Mew

Speculation Nintendo of America says Metroid Prime 4 and "new Pokemon game" are 2018 titles

I don't quite understand that. How it is still the same game if the storyline and characters are new? The region would be the same, but that wouldn't make a hypothetical sequel to R/B the same games as the originals. B2/W2 certainly weren't the same games as B/W even with being set within the...
  3. Hidden Mew

I heard about this the other day, but I seriously doubt it. It wouldn't be impossible for the Switch games to come out next year. It probably would depend on how far they're into development when the announcement came. But since this didn't come from Game Freak or anyone from the staff. It...
Back
Top Bottom