Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

GO Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

I purified a Shadow Vulpix and it turned out to have perfect IVs. I already evolved it into a Ninetales, although I probably should have saved it in case we got a Vulpix Community Day in the future. I'll just save one of my Elite TMs just in case that does happen.
  2. Hidden Mew

I got a Kadabra with perfect IVs. I'm almost positive that it was set that way for the Community Day Research Event, but it still was pretty cool.
  3. Hidden Mew

I caught a Litwick with perfect IVs during the Incense event earlier today. That was pretty cool, especially when I haven't evolved any of my other Litwick yet.
  4. Hidden Mew

I hatched a Turtwig and Grimer with perfect IVs the other day. I also purified a Shadow Porygon and it ended up having perfect IVs as well. I'll keep it in the off chance that they'll have a Porygon Community Day at some point.
  5. Hidden Mew

I hatched a Party Hat Wurmple with perfect IVs. It's too bad that I can't evolve it, but it's cute. I also hatched a Patrat with perfect IVs earlier tonight.
  6. Hidden Mew

I caught an Exeggcute with perfect IVs earlier today. I'll need a bit more candies before I evolve and power it up, but that's going to be quite handy for Gym and Raid Battles.
  7. Hidden Mew

I caught a Poilwag with perfect IVs the other day, so that was a cool surprise.
  8. Hidden Mew

I purified a Shadow Turtwig awhile ago and it turned out to have perfect IVs. That was pretty cool. I also hatched a Smoochum with perfect IVs a couple of days ago.
  9. Hidden Mew

I hatched a Drifloon with perfect IVs a couple of weeks ago. That was pretty neat.
  10. Hidden Mew

I just hatched a Rhyhorn with perfect IVs. Once i get a Sinnoh Stone, I'm going to have one really strong Rhyperior, especially since I have a ton of Rhyhorn candies.
  11. Hidden Mew

With the recent update, I was finally able to see what 100% IV Pokemon I have. So far, I have an Alolan Vulpix, a Kanto Ninetales, a Venomoth, a Jynx, a Snorlax, two Eevee, a Mantine, a Blaziken, two Mudkip, an Azuril and a Starly with perfect IVs.
Back
Top Bottom