Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

I'm still waiting on Bianca and Hugh. I'm positive that N will get some kind of event down the road given his popularity, but it's kind of weird that they don't have the rest of the Unova rivals at least.
  2. Hidden Mew

They really need to update with more three and four star Sync Pairs. There are plenty of Gym Leaders to choose from that would fit and it would make going through Sync Scouting less tedious if it's nearly repeats every time. I know that they want to encourage people to spend money on the game...
  3. Hidden Mew

Sword/Shield characters are most definitely going to appear eventually in the game. Even if customer support knew when it was going to happen, they most likely wouldn't say anything until it was already announced to the public. Maybe they'll do something for the first year anniversary of...
  4. Hidden Mew

I think that her outfit looks a bit better myself. Either that or the dramatic pose helps to make it look more dynamic. Honestly, the story event made me want to get Sygna Suit Cynthia more just because of the idea that she raised her Kommo-o from an egg on Pasio just sounds really sweet.
  5. Hidden Mew

I'm just relieved that they didn't give Cynthia a swimsuit for her Sygna Suit. I didn't think that they would, but it was still reassuring to see her actual design. Their plans for the first year anniversary sound pretty neat. I just hope that they'll finally start giving out free gems more...
  6. Hidden Mew

Yeah, they've needed to update the general log in bonus for ages. I'd be happy with just getting extra Stamina every day or more gems, but more tokens would be nice too. Getting those candies would really help it making some of the five star Sync Pairs stronger.
  7. Hidden Mew

So far, I'm still fine with the Stamina system. It was admittedly easier to stock up more on Stamina points with getting basically four hundred extra points a day instead of just two hundred and being at a relatively high level doesn't help matters either, but I still love the Skip Tickets and...
  8. Hidden Mew

I have nine thousand free gems, so I'm tempted to try to get Steven or Lyra, especially when I don't have a lot of Fairy types as it is. But I'm also not sure if I want to risk getting low on gems again. If we knew what Sync Pair would be available for the first year anniversary, maybe it would...
  9. Hidden Mew

I think that you get two hundred stamina points just for logging into the game. That still might make it more difficult once the special login bonus ends, but I assume that they'll still make it relatively easy to collect stamina and level up. It's still much easier and faster to get through the...
  10. Hidden Mew

So far, I'm liking the updated system, especially with the Skip Tickets. Since they've been handing out Stamina and Skip Tickets, I was able to farm for level up manuals without grinding, so that alone is wonderful. I also didn't realize that they had altered the level up mechanics since now you...
  11. Hidden Mew

I only tried out a bit of the Stamina System last night and it seemed pretty good. I like that there are areas to get more Sync Grid Orbs and most areas didn't take a lot of Stamina either. I don't know how much it will impact the events, but making the game less of a huge grid is nice and they...
  12. Hidden Mew

Considering that you can already get another Charizard through the egg feature, I don't think that they'll mind having a third Charizard in the game, especially when Charizard ia already pretty overexposed in general. Plus, they could make Leon's Charizard different with being able to Gigantamax...
  13. Hidden Mew

I don't really have a problem with Masters incorporating anime characters. I kind of expected them to tie in Jessie and James with Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee instead of the upcoming Pokemon movie, especially when there is a decent chance that the movie could be delayed even into next year, but I...
  14. Hidden Mew

Honestly, Swimsuit Cynthia sounds incredibly fake to me. It just sounds more like what some fans would want to see Cynthia's Sygna Suit to be instead of what it actually could be. Besides that, it would be incredibly annoying to give her any kind of Sygna Suit when she and the other Champions...
  15. Hidden Mew

Yeah, I'm not that familiar with this stamina system, but I was relatively fine with how collecting items worked. I still want it to be easier to stock up on free gems or have them reduce the price for scouting, but getting event items was usually pretty easy. I don't know if the stamina system...
  16. Hidden Mew

I still want them to make gems more widely available. They've definitely made improvements, but it still takes me ages to farm them. I have no idea how people manage to get forty thousand free gems. Either that or they need to make the sync pair scouts cheaper. Three thousand gems for ten sync...
  17. Hidden Mew

Yeah, I'd be happy with new three and four star Sync Pairs. At least I'd have a better chance of getting something new with each pull. If they only want to introduce five star Sync Pairs instead, then they really need to increase the odds. Even when they're a featured Sync Pair, I'm rarely lucky...
  18. Hidden Mew

I'm glad that we are getting a Steel type training event, but I just wish I had better luck getting Steven and Metagross. I'd prefer a Rock type training event just because there are more Rock type Sync Pairs already in the game than there are with Steel types.
  19. Hidden Mew

I doubt that they wouldn't include Dawn. They're most likely going to feature all of the playable trainer characters eventually in Masters. Plus, Dawn might be one of the more recognizable/popular female playable trainers due to the anime. It is weird to see her get Turtwig instead of Piplup...
  20. Hidden Mew

I'd say either you're really lucky or you leveled up your Sync Pairs more than I have since there were some levels in both the Flying and Ho-Oh event that were virtually impossible for me to win without Clemont and Wallace respectively. I managed to win in the Hard mode for the Flying type...
Back
Top Bottom