Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Is Misty the worst written character?

That is a good point. Psyduck was her walking deus ex machina for plenty of battles. The show still usually didn't present her as a strong trainer for relying on Psyduck's unreliable Psychic abilities, which I think is a key difference between her and Iris. I definitely remember Iris being...
  2. Hidden Mew

I wouldn't say that Iris is better than Misty in terms of battling. She had more opportunities to battle compared to Misty, but I don't think any of those battles really reflected well of her skills. A lot of those tournament victories she had were cheap or undeserved. The series kept treating...
  3. Hidden Mew

Iris's fear of Ice types was too inconsistent for my tastes. Sometimes she'd panic over seeing an Ice type Pokemon, but other times she was perfectly fine with them. Misty's fear of Bug types was more consistent and actually made sense. Aside from some of the traditionally cute Bug Pokemon...
  4. Hidden Mew

Misty doesn't get a free pass just because of nostalgia or anything like that. She doesn't get hated for that because the circumstances between both relationships are pretty different. Ash was much more immature during the original series, especially during the Kanto portion of it, and Misty...
Back
Top Bottom