Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Preview M23: Koko

I live in the U.S. and movies being released on Christmas isn't really a new thing either. I never went to a theater on Christmas day, but I remember plenty of trailers for movies being released on that date and I've heard of families who would go to theaters for Christmas too. I really doubt...
  2. Hidden Mew

That trailer looked pretty cool. The relationship between Zarude and Coco already sounds really interesting and I really like Ash's outfit. The forest looks so beautiful too. I wasn't expecting a Christmas release date, but I'm sure a lot of families would want to go out to the movies. Plus, it...
  3. Hidden Mew

I was able to see I Choose You in theaters. I don't go to movie theaters too often, but being able to see that movie on the big screen with a bunch of other Pokemon fans of varying ages was really great. I still remember how happy I felt hearing that remix of the original theme song. I...
  4. Hidden Mew

I actually really like the Hoopa movie myself. I don't think it would rank that high among my favorite movies, but I didn't hate at all. I thought it was pretty fun. But I like the movies being non-canon as well. I think that was a big reason why I Choose You and The Power of Us felt so...
  5. Hidden Mew

That's pretty needlessly harsh and rude. It's perfectly fine that you don't like the movies, but there's no need to be so condescending towards those who go out to watch these movies in theaters. People have different opinions than you do, so going to a movie theater to watch a Pokemon movie can...
  6. Hidden Mew

I'm not sure how safe theaters are going to be in the U.S. either. Winter might be even more difficult since it will be flu season too. Theaters are desperate to reopen and I can understand why for a few reasons, but they aren't going to be safe anytime soon. An English dub might be out by the...
  7. Hidden Mew

A winter release makes sense. They'd probably want to have more time for promotion and doing any more work on the movie that they couldn't do earlier. I don't know if theaters will be safe enough by then, but there's a much better chance for a winter release than their usual July one.
  8. Hidden Mew

I have been wondering about the Isle of Armor release. We haven't heard much about it since I think March and they still said that the DLC would be available in June, but that was also before Japan declared a state of emergency. I could still see the DLC coming out next month. I think it would...
  9. Hidden Mew

I don't know if they'll do that. I think that they develop the movies a year in advance, so I would assume that at least some production for next year's movie already started before Japan declared a state of emergency. Waiting until next year to release the movie would throw that production off...
  10. Hidden Mew

I don't think that it's necessarily a bad sign for the anime's. I imagine the main reason why the movie has been delayed is just because theaters aren't a safe place right now. They've probably already done the recording and maybe finished the animation, but it doesn't really matter when...
  11. Hidden Mew

Yeah, people aren't going to be comfortable going to movie theaters for quite awhile. I'm sure that a lot of parents would be worried about going there with their kids too. We definitely have more information about the new movie by now. I think that we usually get some new trailers and maybe a...
  12. Hidden Mew

I don't think that the death rate is that high. While the virus itself is serious, it isn't automatically a death sentence either. There have been a lot of people who have recovered from it. It can be dangerous and one reason why people are trying to shelter in place is because of how contagious...
  13. Hidden Mew

It still might be too difficult for theaters to operate in this current situation. They may have to limit how many people are in a theater at once and some people might still feel unsafe to go even if they are reopened. I still worry about places reopening too soon. While I can understand the...
  14. Hidden Mew

Okay guys, let's keep the focus on the movie instead of the CGI complaints. I know that we don't have any official news on the movie yet, but the topic shouldn't get so off track as a result.
  15. Hidden Mew

The trailer was a bit too brief, but it looked pretty neat. It's too early to confirm whether or not it is another AU movie, but I'm leading more towards that direction. I didn't pick up on the Celebi Shrine, but that might explain the baby if he and the jungle boy are the same character. Maybe...
  16. Hidden Mew

Team Rocket has rarely done anything noteworthy in the movies, so I don't see how doing nothing in the AU movies is a new development. I don't see how the movie being set within the main continuity would give them a better chance of having a more proactive role in the story, especially when...
  17. Hidden Mew

I really don't want to see the next movie be a Pokemon Go promotion. I'm not sure how including Professor Willow would really expand on Go's search for Mew either. It might be more interesting depending on the execution, but I don't see how it would be a refreshing crossover.
  18. Hidden Mew

I wouldn't say that that many Pokemon movies are unwatchable. There are some Pokemon movies that I dislike or find boring, but I can't really say any of them are unwatchable for me at least.
  19. Hidden Mew

I'm still hoping that they'll keep the AU movie format. I think that having the movies just go in their own direction without being tied down to the current series really helped to make I Choose You and The Power of Us so refreshing. I like the idea of the movie still being set within Galar...
Back
Top Bottom