Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

8 episodes in and nobody even likes it

I think that's the problem some people are having with Gou's goal though. If he isn't focused on battling or connecting with his Pokemon, then there's not a lot of emotional investment for the audience to have, especially if he has little to no challenges in getting these multiple captures. Not...
  2. Hidden Mew

I thought that Ash would get Decidueye myself. Rowlet was easily the most popular of the Alola starters, Decidueye has a pretty cool marketable design and giving Ash his first Ghost type would have been neat. I didn't think it was guaranteed to happen, but I thought it had a pretty decent...
  3. Hidden Mew

I could see Leon showcasing one of the starters' evolved forms though. Even though he'll already have his Charizard, I could see him using a Cinderace if they don't want Gou's Scorbunny to evolve. But unless Leon becomes a more prominent supporting character in the series, which is possible...
  4. Hidden Mew

They wouldn't give starter Pokemon to COTD. They're far too marketable for that kind of treatment. I'm sure that Ash will still get at least one of the remaining starters, if only because he always gets a starter Pokemon. They're handling Ash's team pretty differently this time around and...
  5. Hidden Mew

I don't know about how other people felt about the Ranger episodes, but I definitely remember thinking that the concept of Rangers didn't really fit that well within the main series for a few reasons. Part of it is because coming across a Pokemon that just happens to help them deal with a...
  6. Hidden Mew

I never understood this notion that Serena did a lot of exploration before settling on performing. She really didn't. She was pretty much fine with just traveling with Ash, Clemont and Bonnie for about the first year of XY. She barely showed any interest in even catching other Pokemon. She did...
  7. Hidden Mew

I really don't think that Ash has reached his peak and the Alola League victory doesn't mean that there isn't anywhere else for him to go either. Not to mention I still don't think that winning the Alola League is the be all end all of Ash's accomplishments. Despite having some rushed and...
  8. Hidden Mew

While that's true, I can't really blame people for thinking or hoping that they'd throw some references to the past. With the setup of traveling around the world, Ash recalling some of his friends or events that happened when he was in those regions before would potentially feel more organic...
  9. Hidden Mew

Saying that everyone hates the current series is a pretty huge exaggeration. Granted, most of the discussion on PM I've seen here have ranged from mixed to negative, but there are still people who enjoy the series here and I've seen praise for it on other sites as well. I can't judge the series...
Back
Top Bottom