Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Will Ash have a Kanto team?

I'm not sure what you mean by a death Pikachu. I think it would be boring for Ash to only catch fully evolved Pokemon in this series. I like seeing Ash train new Pokemon to make them stronger over the course of a series. That doesn't always happen or even done effectively, but I think that it...
  2. Hidden Mew

I think that Lucario has been featured in every series since DP by at least one character. Granted, it was used by a couple of Gym Leaders, so they'd have to include it in their teams, but they even gave Professor Kukui a Lucario to feature it in the tail end of SM. That may not make it more...
  3. Hidden Mew

As much as I want Ash to capture Grookey or some other Galar Pokemon, I'd be absolutely thrilled if he catches a Riolu. I know people think that Lucario is overexposed already, which is fair, but Ash potentially capturing a Riolu and evolving it into Lucario would make me so happy.
  4. Hidden Mew

It stands for character of the day. They're basically characters that just show up once. Sometimes they'll come back, but they're usually just a one and done deal.
  5. Hidden Mew

I hope not because that would be incredibly boring. I like the first generation as much as the next person, despite being overhyped at this point, but they don't have to limit Ash's team to just the first generation. It's not like that Ash hasn't gotten Pokemon that stick out on his teams...
  6. Hidden Mew

If they can waste a slot to give him Mr. Mime, regardless of whether or not it is temporary, then they can give Ash a Galar Pokemon. It would be nice to see Ash use his reserves, but I wouldn't put any money on that happening anytime soon. Plus, I'd just like to see some of the new Pokemon...
  7. Hidden Mew

I hope that he'll still get at least some Galar Pokemon, especially the starters, but if they want him to represent Kanto with his team, I guess that they'll give him more popular Kanto Pokemon too. I just hope that he doesn't get a lot of fully evolved Pokemon right off the bat.
Back
Top Bottom