Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Do you think Ash will get a Galar starter in PM2019?

Considering that it's pretty likely that he'll be catching more than the usual five or six Pokemon in this series and that could mean that he'll be rotating his Pokemon again, I don't think that having Grookey would prevent Ash from catching more unconvential Pokemon.
  2. Hidden Mew

Honestly, even if I didn't like Grookey as much as I do, I'm pretty sure I'd still think that it fits with Ash the most out the Galar starters. Sobble would have worked for him too, but since Ash does usually tend to get the Grass starter, I think that would have given Grookey a bit of an edge...
  3. Hidden Mew

It wouldn't be a shock for Goh to get all three starters, but I don't think it makes it that less likely for Ash to get Grookey, especially when they are handling his team differently in this series.
  4. Hidden Mew

I honestly don't remember Ursaring being a personal rival for Infernape, but part of that could be due to how frequently Ursaring lost over the course of DP. Infernape's evolutions weren't really out of a need to prove itself to Paul, or at least I didn't take it that way. I saw it more as just...
  5. Hidden Mew

They didn't have a specific rival like Torracat did though. Maybe you could argue that Paul's Electrive was Infernape's personal rival among Paul's Pokemon, but there wasn't really a major focus on Infernape trying to beat a specific Pokemon whenever Paul showed up. Ash and Infernape wanted to...
  6. Hidden Mew

That really doesn't make any sense. Just because the two unevolved Pokemon Ash has caught so far only have two stages doesn't mean that they won't want to give an unevolved three stage Pokemon. That's just reading in way too much with his current team. It's pretty similar to the whole notion...
  7. Hidden Mew

Then Grookey would count for at least the latter. They still want to promote Galar Pokemon at least to some degree in this series and Grookey is still one of the new starter Pokemon, so they'd want to promote it. The concerns about Rillaboom are a bit moot since they may not want Grookey to...
  8. Hidden Mew

Ash has gotten seemingly unpopular Pokemon before, along with Pokemon that don't really fit with what he normally captures, so I don't see how Grookey being the least popular Galar starter makes it that unlikely for Ash to get one. I honestly think that Grookey would fit with Ash pretty nicely...
  9. Hidden Mew

Ah, I wasn't aware of either the next preview or the phrase being used for Farfetch'd. Honestly, I'd be kind of disappointed if Sobble went to Goh instead of Chloe, if only because I just want the series to finally have a prominent girl in the cast, but the idea that Gou could get another...
  10. Hidden Mew

That's a bit of strange logic. I can understand not wanting Ash to get another starter with that in mind, but I don't see why Ash already having so many starters means that he shouldn't get another one. I wouldn't be shocked if Gou does end up with one of the other Galar starters, but I thought...
  11. Hidden Mew

Ash with a Gigantamax Inteleon would be pretty cool. I'm also kind of glad that Ash is getting a Water type. He hasn't had one since Greninja and he desperately needed one for his SM team, so seeing that they are covering that base here is pretty neat.
  12. Hidden Mew

I don't think that the show downplays experience. Ash defeats more experienced trainers all the time simply because most of the Gym Leaders are older than he is and it often does come down to his bond with his Pokemon or his unexpected tactics allowing Ash to win. Having more experience doesn't...
  13. Hidden Mew

Litten's main rival was Kukui's Incineroar, so it had to eventually defeat it. Otherwise, we'd have another Mega Charizard X vs. Greninja situation in which people wondered what was the point of their rivalry if Litten didn't eventually win. The main issue that really held Torracat back was how...
  14. Hidden Mew

They kind of have to go from zero to hero in the span of one series. Outside of the rare chances of Ash rotating his team, his Pokemon apart from Pikachu don't really get a chance to shine outside of their respective series. Sceptile came back to defeat Darkrai in DP, but all of its growth in...
  15. Hidden Mew

I think that he'll get a Galar starter. While Ash's captures thus far have been with fully evolved Pokemon like Dragonite and Gengar, I don't think that they'd limit him to just capture evolved Pokemon. I felt this way before it was confirmed that Ash was getting a Riolu egg. If he can get a...
Back
Top Bottom