Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Anime's return

I don't know if it would delay the next generation, if only because of how Game Freak hasn't been impacted by the virus and they're seemingly still planning to release the first DLC wave in June. It would probably be more likely that the series will end up with fewer episodes than expected. I'm...
  2. Hidden Mew

Anime's return

That's a surprise. I kind of thought that the series would resume in June. I just thought it would be later in the month instead. I'm glad because hopefully this will help out the production crew and voice actors financially and fans get to watch new episodes again. But I'm also definitely...
  3. Hidden Mew

Anime's return

The state of emergency was lifted, but that doesn't mean that there isn't any potential danger. I'm not sure how hard the virus has affected Japan or how they've handled it in general, but jumping right back into the swing of things as if everything was still normal would be a bad idea. That...
  4. Hidden Mew

Anime's return

While there are concerns with the lockdown, particularly with financial and mental stresses, I disagree that all of that would cause more problems than the virus ever would. The economy crashing or not reopening sooner isn't worse than more people getting sick or dying. I'm not saying that all...
  5. Hidden Mew

Anime's return

I just hope that they aren't rushing too fast by lifting the state of emergency in so many areas. Granted, I worry about places in the U.S. trying to reopen before they honestly should too, but if they jump back into production too soon, that could still put the cast/production crew members in...
Back
Top Bottom