Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Masters Legendary Arena [Current: Entei]

I just used Guzma, Skyla and Misty to defeat Azelf. I was able to basically use Red to power through the first stage, but I used that other team to defeat the second and third stages. It was relatively easy to do with stage two, but it was a struggle with stage three. At least I managed to get...
  2. Hidden Mew

I actually managed to defeat Latios in each round. Normal and even Hard to a lesser degree were actually pretty easy. Very Hard was more challenging, but I defeated Latios after going through a couple of teams. My main team was Misty, Iris and Swana. Haxorus was an absolute beast during this...
  3. Hidden Mew

Thank you both for the suggestions. I managed to get through Very Hard Cobalion last night. I'm trying to see if I can get through the last stage, but it's really difficult. They really need to work these Legendary Area events better. They are designed to be challenging, but they're just too...
  4. Hidden Mew

I'd really appreciate that. At this point, I'm not sure if I have much of a chance to get through the event, but I can still give it a try, especially using free to play units.
  5. Hidden Mew

I think that Cobalion is harder than Entei. It was relatively easier to go through the first stage, but I'm struggling on just Very Hard right now. I've been using Flannery, Acerola and Janine since I saw a playthrough that worked pretty well with that lineup, but I struggle just to get it down...
  6. Hidden Mew

I appreciate the suggestions. I already had Aggravation 1 and I managed to get Soothing Sand, but I don't think it worked that well. I think I needed to active more of Acerola's Sync Grind to make it more effective. I reworked Barry's Sync Grind and he was a beast against Entei. With both...
  7. Hidden Mew

I'm not sure if I have enough Sync Orbs to active her ability, but I'll look into that.
  8. Hidden Mew

Aside from Floatzel and Houndoom, I'm not sure if I have a lot of Sync Pairs with consistent flinching moves. Crasher Wake's ability increases the chances for Waterfall to flich and I can usually get Houndoom's Bite to at least poison Entei after I went through her Sync Grid, but I think that's...
  9. Hidden Mew

I have been stuck on Very Hard Entei for days and I absolutely loathe it. I've tried everything that I can think of. I've tried making it flich, I've done the poison/trap combo and I tried putting it to sleep. The sleep strategy was especially hard when Entei sleeps for only a few seconds and...
  10. Hidden Mew

I think that the idea is good, but the execution is a bit lacking. It is supposed to be an extremely difficult challenge, but I was struggling with the just the Hard level for quite some time. It's also annoying because not only does it benefit to have some of the five star Sync Pairs like...
Back
Top Bottom