Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Will Goh capture Legendary Pokemon?

Ash's experiences across different regions had nothing to do with his capture of Meltan though. He didn't battle it, only caught it because of how it had bonded with Rowlet and I'd argue that Meltan had the weakest bond to Ash compared to the rest of his SM team. I can understand why Ash being...
  2. Hidden Mew

Honestly, I forgot that Melmetal is considered a Legendary Pokemon, but I was thinking more about how they'd have to justify Goh not relying on his Legendary Pokemon to get them out of any problem. It wouldn't be off the table for Goh to bond with a Legendary Pokemon and capture it, but I'm not...
  3. Hidden Mew

That is an interesting theory, but I don't think that the show has really indicated anything like that as to why Goh is working his way back to Mew. I'm not sure how practical it would be since he doesn't battle too often with his Pokemon, so he doesn't necessarily have to deal with a variety of...
  4. Hidden Mew

I definitely can't see Goh just tossing a Pokeball at a Legendary Pokemon for a quick catch. I could maybe see him getting a small Legendary Pokemon if they have him bond with it first, but even then, I'm not sure how well it would work, mainly because main characters getting Legendary Pokemon...
  5. Hidden Mew

Honestly, I wasn't even sure if Kubfu was a Legendary Pokemon or not at first. I don't think that the initial trailer for its reveal described it as such and it can evolve, although a couple of other Legendary Pokemon can evolve too. Unless Goh was going to become more battle active, I don't...
  6. Hidden Mew

If he does, I suspect it would be something like one of the Mystical Pokemon since aside from Mew and maybe Celebi, I don't think that the anime usually presents them as being extremely powerful. I think that Goh, or really any main character, getting a Legendary Pokemon would make them...
Back
Top Bottom