Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Will serena and Lillie make a cameo in the pokemon journeys anime series?

To be fair, the latter was pretty much out of their control. Once they had to remove the original Team Plasma two-parter, there wasn't much they could do to follow up on that plot point. The GS Ball was a pretty sloppy decision though. Even if they wanted Celebi to be in a movie instead, they...
  2. Hidden Mew

I remember that Ash had a clueless expression when Mallow's brother was heartbroken that the girl he liked was already engaged. Everyone else realized why he was sad while Ash didn't really pick up on it. Other than that, I don't think that it came up that much during SM.
  3. Hidden Mew

If anything, I think children characters having crushes in kids shows is even more common nowadays. Either that or it just seems more common given how popular it is for people to make ships within each fanbase. I'm positive that isn't really a new development, especially when he was involved...
  4. Hidden Mew

I don't think that's discarding a storyline per say when becoming a Coordinator was just an excuse for Serena to leave Kalos to work on her performance skills. It was basically giving her something to do so that she could make progress towards her goal off screen, much like what happened with...
  5. Hidden Mew

Admittedly, I don't think that the Mohn subplot being left unresolved bothered me that much. Not only because I agree that Mohn is boring, but also because it kind of fit with how they were trying to give the classmates something to do during their vacation. Most of them were already leaving...
  6. Hidden Mew

Would it really take them that long to introduce the new audience to Lillie's backstory though? Misty didn't have a proper appearance for over a decade prior to SM, but they didn't really spend that much time explaining who she was to bring the target audience up to speed. Depending on when...
  7. Hidden Mew

I figured that Kiawe was still able to visit Mallow's family cafe in between all of his training. Unless the original version said something different, I don't think Kiawe left Alola like the other classmates did for their vacation.
Back
Top Bottom