Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Same here. There was just a nice comfort at watching Ash and Pikachu travel around with new friends and Pokemon every few years that I still miss. I don't know if I could see them releasing the Team Plasma episodes. They'd probably wouldn't want to include any of the banned episodes. A huge...
  2. Hidden Mew

The full version of the song is a bit of an improvement, although I think that's mostly due to the instrumental music more so than anything else. But I still think it reminds me way too much of a Disney Channel song. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. I like generic fluff pop song and Disney...
  3. Hidden Mew

I always got a kick out of Kids' WB crossover commercials. I definitely remember seeing that commercial saying that someone would leave Pokemon at the start of the Orange Islands arc. It made it sound pretty dramatic. I don't remember the part about Clark Kent though.
  4. Hidden Mew

I can understand that. I didn't really care for how Trip easily defeated Ash's Pokemon in that battle either. For me, there just wasn't really anything that could salvage Trip or his rivalry with Ash by the time the Unova League started. Even just defeating Trip wouldn't have much weight to it...
  5. Hidden Mew

Despite BW Ash having some major problems, I kind of feel like he's a bit better in this series than a lot of fans gave him credit for. It might have been because I thought he still felt like Ash most of the time or that the problems I had with him came more from his Pokemon than his...
  6. Hidden Mew

I don't know if I could see them giving Liko and Roy a movie. It would be a way to attract attention for them and the current series, but I'm not sure if having a new movie for the first time in years with new lead characters would be the way to go. I don't know if it would be necessarily more...
  7. Hidden Mew

I wasn't expecting them to feature a Galar Gym Leader, but that is pretty nice. I still prefer for them to primarily focus on featuring Paldea characters, if only so they aren't lost in the shuffle in showcasing characters from older generations. Horizons so far has been doing a pretty good job...
  8. Hidden Mew

Like I said before, the anime has never been a faithful adaptation of the games, so the idea that they can't do much with Scarlet/Violet just because neither Liko or Roy are students at Naranja/Uva Academy makes no sense to me. They can still adapt events from the games when they arrive in...
  9. Hidden Mew

Since when has the anime ever been a faithful adaptation of any of the previous games? The anime has always been a loose adaptation at best. They've skipped on adapting plenty of important events before, especially with the storylines for R/B and G/S. Granted, they couldn't really do much with...
  10. Hidden Mew

The anime has always been a loose adaptation of the games at best, so I don't think that Liko and Roy not attending Naranja/Uva Academy is that big of an issue. Ash actually was in Alola in SM and despite playing a key role in the climax of Sun/Moon, Guzma didn't appear until near the end of the...
  11. Hidden Mew

Not really. They could easily have both Professors present, fighting over the time machine and allowing them to feature both past and future Paradox Pokemon. It really wouldn't be hard to do something like that. Making two different versions of the arc would be rather excessive and unnecessary...
  12. Hidden Mew

I don't really see much of a point in doing that. They can still explore different regions while adapting stuff from Scarlet/Violet. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Besides that, I don't see the need in creating new plot points just to incorporate all of the regions. They don't really...
  13. Hidden Mew

I think that you're ignoring or downplaying my point about how they could still develop the characters and/or their Pokemon while traveling around other regions. That would mean that the action wouldn't all be in Paldea. They ideally wouldn't just be padding the run time of the series by...
  14. Hidden Mew

Again, what is the harm in putting more focus on Paldea? It is the newest region full of new Pokemon, new characters and new storylines for them to adapt. Why shouldn't it have priority over the other regions when all of them, besides Galar, have already been the main setting of their own...
  15. Hidden Mew

You keep saying that, but it never makes sense to me. Why can't they just do Gyms while traveling around different regions? The notion that they don't fit a world tour series because they are too specific to one region does not work. They could easily challenge Gyms whenever they arrive in...
  16. Hidden Mew

I just finished my rewatch of DP a couple of weeks ago myself. It's still my favorite series. Ash really does feel more like he's at his peak in DP compared to other series like XY and Journeys. I love Dawn. She's by far my favorite female lead and her storyline is pretty solid. I really like...
  17. Hidden Mew

Guys, it was clearly an April Fools joke. It was already referred to as such multiple times.
  18. Hidden Mew

I don't think anyone was upset over your joke. It took me a second to realize it was fake, but that was because I kept forgetting that it was April Fools Day. I've never really seen the appeal in making up fake announcements or jokes for April Fools. I will say that I truly hate the whole "It's...
  19. Hidden Mew

Honestly, I don't understand why Goh gets so much hate either. I can understand most of the major issues people have with him and there are some points that I'd agree with too, but the hate has always felt rather excessive and largely unwarranted. I always found Goh to be a likable character and...
  20. Hidden Mew

Believe it or not, not everyone hates Goh or thinks he was a bad character. It really isn't hard to find Goh fans online.
Back
Top Bottom