Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Thoughts on BW

Considering how many different series there are at this point, I think having a thread to discuss all of the flaws in the anime in general would be a bit too broad, especially when each can really work as their own thread and keep the discussion more focus. I did change this thread's title...
  2. Hidden Mew

Thoughts on BW

I wouldn't go as far as to say that she served no purpose in traveling with Ash. While I do think that Misty is overrated, I don't think that the original would be the same without her either. Misty had an established goal from the beginning too. She wanted to be a Water Pokemon Master. Granted...
  3. Hidden Mew

Thoughts on BW

Admittedly, I don't see as much hate for Misty compared to Iris, but I do think being the iconic first girl of the anime does help her popularity a lot. It isn't the only reason people would like her, but it certainly doesn't hurt her popularity. Misty being the main girl on BW would be a...
  4. Hidden Mew

Thoughts on BW

I'm sadly not surprised. BW hate was really intense here for a long time, so I can imagine places like YouTube were worse. Plus, I've been in similar kind of toxic environments where saying that you like a show or character can easily lead to people jumping all over you for daring to have an...
  5. Hidden Mew

Thoughts on BW

I think that's a really rude and dismissive way to refer to people who don't like Iris. I can't speak for everyone of course, but my reasons for disliking Iris isn't because she isn't all bubbly, sweet or doesn't constantly kiss up to Ash. That's also a pretty huge and inaccurate exaggeration on...
  6. Hidden Mew

Thoughts on BW

That's okay. I must have not been clear enough initially about what I meant before.
  7. Hidden Mew

Thoughts on BW

I don't really see how getting excited over cute Pokemon is akin to being a rookie. That doesn't really seem like those two things would connect with each other. Plenty of experienced trainers in the main cast have gotten excited over cute Pokemon. The fact that she couldn't get Axew to master...
  8. Hidden Mew

Thoughts on BW

While people complaining about Ash's regressing in skills is a pretty common complaint about BW, I don't think that's quite accurate. I thought the same thing during the series' initial run, but after rewatching it, I don't think Ash's skills were really that bad. To be fair, I can definitely...
Back
Top Bottom