• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I thought that this trailer was pretty good. I kind of figured that it would be mainly focused on Team Galactic since we hadn't seen the Commanders. I'm so glad that we got to see Chibi Cyrus. That serious expression in chibi form is hilarious and it was worth the wait. It is kind of weird that...
  2. Hidden Mew

I didn't realize that TMs were back to being single use. That is a bit of an odd choice given that they're bringing in some modern Quality of Life improvements. I guess it's a moot point when they said that there will be opportunities to get more. If they're as easy to collect as the TRs in...
  3. Hidden Mew

Saying that they nuked Pokemon by not including them in Sword/Shield sounds a bit odd to me. I understand the general point, but it just sounds more harsh than I think it should be considering that those Pokemon still exist. I don't think that the National Dex would be included either. I'm not...
  4. Hidden Mew

I think that they're generally more interested in having Pokemon news drop in trailers like these or in their own Pokemon Directs than being included in general Nintendo Directs. It would have been cool to see the trailers there, but at the same time, they also probably would have been too...
  5. Hidden Mew

Ideally, I hope that we'll get monthly trailers for BD/SP and Legends Arecus from now until they're released. That might be a bit optimistic, especially when we had such a long gap between their initial announcement and yesterday's Pokemon Presents, but with only three months left before BD/SP...
  6. Hidden Mew

Yeah, that has been a pretty consistent issue since they introduced customization. Although, Lucas' outfits also looked pretty cool. Dawn stood out to me more mainly because I'm used to seeing her default outfit more than Lucas', but hopefully there will be good options for the male playable...
  7. Hidden Mew

I'm so glad that we finally have news on the games. I still like the chibi designs. Seeing characters like Professor Rowan with giant heads is just so cute and endearing. The graphics have noticeably improved, particularly with the overworld being less bright than it was during the initial...
  8. Hidden Mew

I'm not saying that they didn't want the game to succeed or that they didn't put any effort to promote the game, but just that it didn't seem like there was a lot of focus on it. That and I don't think that they'd put more priority over it than main series titles.
  9. Hidden Mew

Has there really been that much promotion for Unite though? They obviously didn't ignore it when it launched last month, but it didn't seem like they put that much priority on the game either. Plus, they're able to promote different projects and events at the same time, so I don't really see why...
  10. Hidden Mew

I don't really see the need for this kind of remark. I can understand not caring for BD/SP, but plenty of other people do and have been eager for news. It just feels like an unnecessary jab or a condescending way to rain on other people's parade. Devoting about half of the Presents runtime for...
  11. Hidden Mew

Thank dear goodness we finally have some news to look forward too. Nearly a half hour long Pokemon Presents does make me hope that there will be a solid amount of news for both sets of games. I'm slightly disappointed that we have to wait almost a week, but hopefully it will be worth the wait.
  12. Hidden Mew

I'd be kind of surprised if that was the case because I don't know how much marketing attention Unite is really getting. They had the beta and it's set to release later this week, but it doesn't really seem like there has been that much hype for the game or much attention for it in spite of...
  13. Hidden Mew

Admittedly, I don't know if they need to convince that many people to buy the games exactly. Plenty of fans of the original games would be interested in playing these just for the nostalgia factor alone and there would be a lot of new fans interested in experiencing these games for the first...
  14. Hidden Mew

I'm kind of surprised that people really thought that the chibi character models for the game could have been changed due to fan backlash. I can understand not liking it, even though I think that they're cute and charming, but it would be far too late to make such a huge change with the games'...
  15. Hidden Mew

I'm so glad that the colors are less bright. That was my only issue with reveal trailer, so if they improved that for the overworld and trainers, then that would be great. Hopefully this also means that we're close to actual news for the games.
  16. Hidden Mew

I doubt that Unite is going to prevent them from announcing more on these games. I don't see them putting more priority on what is effectively another Pokemon mobile game, regardless of the developers involved, over main series titles that they announced months ago. The fact that they could have...
  17. Hidden Mew

Or they could just find a new way around HMs. It's not like their only options are reusing the same methods they've done for other games or just bring back HMs. It isn't rocket science. They've found different ways around HMs since Sun/Moon, so I don't think it would be particularly hard for...
  18. Hidden Mew

I don't think that they'll be so set on making this a faithful remake that they'd bring back a feature that fans complained about for years and they've removed them from new games for years. That isn't really a core element of D/P that they need to keep for the remake and I doubt that anyone...
  19. Hidden Mew

Even though I'm disappointed that it wasn't a Pokemon Direct, I do appreciate that they told us in advance that it's just going to be about Pokemon Unite. That should ideally keep the backlash down to a minimum. I also hope that this doesn't make it less likely for a Pokemon Direct this month. I...
  20. Hidden Mew

I don't think that necessarily indicates the content of BD/SP. Pokemon isn't always featured at E3 and lack of coverage doesn't mean that it's a one-to-one remake. It's just a bit of an assumption to make with little to no information.
Back
Top Bottom