Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

I'm so glad that they have official artwork and in-game designs for Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark. The information on Hisuian Zorua is so sad. Admittedly, I usually take Pokedex information on Ghost type with a grain of salt since they often feel like exaggerations or don't make a lot of sense for...
  2. Hidden Mew

So this has been a fun way to reveal a new Hisuian form. The initial video was felt so creepy, especially with the ending. They're quite calculated on how they reveal new information, so I'm sure that they knew how people would react to this found footage video. My initial thought was that they...
  3. Hidden Mew

This was a pretty cool trailer. Having Wardens who take care of Noble Pokemon sounds pretty cool. It reminded me a lot of the Island Challenge from the seventh generation. I didn't really see it as Game Freak reusing an idea, but rather having a system in place that could potentially lead to the...
  4. Hidden Mew

A part of me kind of hopes that Cyllene doesn't turn out to be a villain. I think that it would be a more interesting twist if Cyrus basically just took a forgotten symbol from his family in order to create Team Galactic. Making her the antagonist could still work, but it might also be a bit too...
  5. Hidden Mew

This trailer was so cool. I was also really confused when they first called it the Hisui region, but then they said it was ancient Sinnoh and then it all made sense. Getting to see what I assume are the ancestors of Professor Rowan and Cyrus was pretty cool. I suspect that we'll see Cynthia's...
  6. Hidden Mew

To be fair, the reveal trailer did give off the impression, at least for me, that they were pretty early in development, which is why I thought that there would be a longer gap between the two sets of games. I'm not really being paranoid here so much as possibly getting the wrong impression from...
  7. Hidden Mew

I thought that March would still count as early 2022. It might have been pushing it, but March is still relatively early in the year. I think a lot of fans thought that there would be a bigger gap between the release dates for BD/SP and Legends too.
  8. Hidden Mew

I'm a bit surprised that they already announced the release date. I wasn't expecting that for awhile. I'm also surprised that it is in January. I thought it wouldn't come out any earlier than March partly because I wasn't sure how far along they were in development and because I thought that...
Back
Top Bottom