Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

I doubt that there will be any reason to retool or cancel the episode. They've only done that before with a few BW episodes due to a then recent natural disaster. Unless the Iris episode features something like buildings being destroyed shorty after there's another huge earthquake in Japan, I...
  2. Hidden Mew

I'd say that it's hard to imagine, mainly because Iris training vigorously didn't really happen even in BW. SM wasn't battle heavy, but Ash did at least train with his Pokemon and took part in the Island Challenge. It wasn't as battle heavy as XY, but Ash wasn't doing nothing for a whole series...
  3. Hidden Mew

I still think Ash usually having more battle active goals than Iris did is a big difference. A Fraxture and/or Gabite would be perfectly fine. Their final evolved forms would just feel like too much of a stretch, especially for Haxorus. Garchomp would still be a bit much, but since we didn't...
  4. Hidden Mew

I'm not sure why it doesn't need to feel believable. I guess having a Haxorus might be more moot if Iris only shows up for one episode, but I think it would still be better for it to feel believable rather than feeling more like an attempt to make Iris strong enough to be a challenge for Ash...
  5. Hidden Mew

I think I would have an easier time believing that if the PWC wasn't mostly filled with one-on-one battles. It would still give Iris the need to train or battle more often, but since the bulk of the matches we've seen have been one-on-one battles against random one-shots, it does make it harder...
  6. Hidden Mew

I don't think the comparison to real life situations fits here, but that is a valid point on how Iris still having a barely competent Axew might not be the best message either. That's why I'd be fine with it becoming a Fraxture. It would still showcase Iris having made progress since her special...
  7. Hidden Mew

Honestly, May's Bulbasaur suddenly becoming a Venusaur off-screen was kind of unbelievable too. At least she used her Squirtle frequently during the Battle Frontier arc and she only evolved her Eevee after arriving in Snowpoint City, so those felt much more believable/earned. That's kind of why...
  8. Hidden Mew

Iris hasn't been on-screen for two series, but considering that time within the anime itself makes no sense, that feels a bit irrelevant, or at least kind of moot. That doesn't mean that any kind of drastic changes on her team would be necessarily believable. It's just hard for me to see Iris...
  9. Hidden Mew

According to the replies there, it is a fake summery made for April Fools Day.
  10. Hidden Mew

It would still be a lot to assume that she got two fully evolved Dragon types after BW. Misty was gone longer than Iris and she seemingly only got a Mega Gyarados as an addition to her team, which was much more believable by comparison. It wouldn't be impossible, but I think it would come off...
  11. Hidden Mew

Iris getting a Haxorus would kind of feel a bit much. It would show that she has made progress off screen and that they remembered Axew's original dream to evolve, but I think it would be harder for at least me to believe based on where she left off. Axew evolving into a Fraxture would still...
  12. Hidden Mew

The reactions towards the Alola episode here kind of surprise me, mainly the notion that putting more focus on Goh ruined it. I thought that the general reception to the episode was positive, but that they needed to make it at least into a two-parter. I can understand wanting to see Ash interact...
Back
Top Bottom