Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Do you think Ash should've used the Pokémon at Oak Lab for Journeys instead of his current team

People have brought up combining his current and older Pokemon before, but I did say that I don't think it would work. I understand why that has come up before since that would ideally appeal to everyone, but I don't think it would work. Not only because of the less screentime issue for his...
  2. Hidden Mew

Do you think Ash should've used the Pokémon at Oak Lab for Journeys instead of his current team

I'd go with his current team. While I do think that it was a massive mistake to give him so many fully evolved Pokemon relatively early on in the series' run, I think it would be more interesting for his current team to get a bit of the spotlight. As much as fans want to see Ash's reserves, they...
  3. Hidden Mew

I think that requiring newer fans to watch the older episodes/series in order to become more invested in his reserves would be a bad idea. There are ways of making those older episodes easily available, but I don't think that's a particularly good solution. Watching older episodes shouldn't be a...
  4. Hidden Mew

Not really. If Ash just used his reserves in place of his current team, I think that wouldn't really address the main problem. It might be a nice treat for long time fans, but new fans or fans who hadn't seen specific series featuring those Pokemon wouldn't really have any more reason to be...
Back
Top Bottom