Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Which of Goh’s Starters got done the dirtiest writing wise?

Honestly, all of the comparisons to Yokai Watch always felt like huge stretches at best to me. They were all surface level comparisons that didn't really mean much other than fans trying to find some explanation as to why SM was different the previous series, even if that explanation was nothing...
  2. Hidden Mew

Honestly, I'm not surprised that they didn't go the Pokemon Ranger route for Goh. Not only because they want to showcase the battling and catching aspects of the franchise through Ash and Goh respectively, but I also don't think that the chances of them bringing back the concept of Pokemon...
  3. Hidden Mew

Both of those reasons seem pretty big stretches to me, especially when ninjas and football/soccer players aren't really similar. At least Lucario and Zoroark's designs were a bit more similar to each other. The idea that they wanted Cinerace to be the strongest competitive starter and the most...
  4. Hidden Mew

I don't really see how Cinderace was an attempt to copy Greninja. Zororak being an attempt to recreate Lucario's popularity is definitely clear, but I don't see it from the Cinderace and Greninja lines. As for the topic at hand, I can't really fairly answer it when I haven't caught up with the...
Back
Top Bottom