Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

TCPI doesn't get enough credit for preserving the original 4 kids dub

4Kids was always rather inconsistent with the Japanese texts for their dubs. Sometimes they erased it completely, sometimes they translated it and sometimes they didn't do anything with it. It was really weird. A common excuse for it was the standards from Kids' WB/CW, which I never thought was...
  2. Hidden Mew

Well that's unfortunate, but not at all surprising. As much as I appreciate these re-releases, I'm sure that they're done as cheaply as possible, so sticking to the original XY DVD releases when they get to that series wouldn't shock me.
  3. Hidden Mew

I highly doubt that Disney would be interested in having the Pokemon anime on Disney+. If they were interested in the franchise, then I think that they would have aired Journeys instead of Netflix getting a hold of the series. Unless Disney becomes involved with the production of the anime and...
  4. Hidden Mew

I'm still hoping that they'll include the Mega Evolution specials when they eventually re-release the XY seasons on DVD. Unfortunately, that is far from a guarantee and they probably won't even start re-releasing XY until late next year at the earliest given the speed of the re-releases.
  5. Hidden Mew

I never understood why they didn't release Pokemon Chronicles in the U.S. Maybe it didn't sell well internationally, but they already dubbed the specials and packaged them into a series. They might as well try to make more money off of it. I don't think it's legally available to buy digitally...
  6. Hidden Mew

I don't know how accurate that is given that they've been re-releasing the dub on DVD for quite some time. Even after re-releasing the first season, they've been going through other seasons and series, which has been especially helpful given how difficult it was to get DVDs for Johto and AG in...
  7. Hidden Mew

Redubs of older anime aren't a bad thing. I don't think that the new Sailor Moon dub erases the nostalgia people have for the old dubs. It just provides old and new fans with a more faithful dub, especially when Sailor Stars was never dubbed in English before anyway. Plus, usually when anime get...
Back
Top Bottom