Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Do you think Ash's JN Team is the Worst Team he's ever had?

It's definitely a case of plot armor as opposed to believable strength. While I still don't think it's Ash's worst team, the minimal screentime really makes it hard to make his Pokemon's strength feel believable, or at least earned.
  2. Hidden Mew

I still think that might be reading too much into the merchandise, especially when we knew about BD/SP before Dawn's first return. At the moment, I'm just not convinced that it's anything more than wanting to capitalize on the starters' popularity due to the Sinnoh games. It could easily be...
  3. Hidden Mew

They already defeated Iris, who is a Champion. Granted, that might not be the best example when she is a much younger Champion than someone like Cynthia, but regardless of that and how I feel about anime Iris becoming a Champion in the first place, I don't know if they'd really care about how...
  4. Hidden Mew

I wouldn't think that Infernape appearing on calendars and toy merchandise necessarily mean that it will be used against Cynthia. It's definitely not impossible, but considering that they would want to feature the Sinnoh starters to tie in with the Sinnoh games, I don't think that it makes the...
  5. Hidden Mew

Honestly no. I think that you can make a good argument that his Journeys team is one of the more frustrating teams or one of the weakest development wise, but I don't think it's bad enough to be Ash's worst team of all. His Johto and BW teams were significantly worse. Taking so long to get his...
Back
Top Bottom