Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

S25: Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

I can't really blame them for including it as part of Journeys for the international release. It was probably easier to include it as part of Journeys' third season as opposed to labeling it as its own series, especially when the specials tend to not get DVD releases unless they're included in a...
  2. Hidden Mew

I had a feeling they'd do something like that. While With You isn't a bad song, I think it wouldn't have worked for the MPM mini series. Even though it's too bad that they're using archival audio instead of something new, I don't really mind it too much when the cover from I Choose You is...
  3. Hidden Mew

I'm not sure how much the show normally trend, but I think that I usually see it doing pretty well among kid shows the week new episodes drop. The only other streaming service I could see picking up the anime would be maybe Hulu. Despite the issues with the Netflix release model, I imagine that...
  4. Hidden Mew

I'm glad that we finally have a release for the next season. I wish it was earlier in October instead, but it's better than waiting another month for them to start the season.
  5. Hidden Mew

If you had DVR you could, but if you didn't, then you had to wait until they uploaded the new episodes On Demand or on their website. It took about a day for them to update their On Demand section, but I think that Cartoon Network eventually uploaded episodes on their website faster than that...
  6. Hidden Mew

Even with how far behind Netflix is with releasing the dub, I still don't think that it's worse than Cartoon Network, particularly late era Cartoon Network. At least the episodes are easily accessible on Netflix and being on the site gives it potentially a bigger audience than people waking up...
  7. Hidden Mew

No, there isn't. This thread already covers the legal methods of watching the anime: Where to watch the anime online We don't allow discussions of any illegal places to watch the anime, so you'll just need to wait until the dub is legally available on one of those sites instead.
  8. Hidden Mew

The unused opening was pretty bad. It really sounded like a rough first draft of a song as opposed to a finished project. While I'd say that the Ultimate Journeys opening is the weakest of the dub opening for Journeys, it is better than that unused song.
  9. Hidden Mew

I kind of like it. The instrumental music is really the best part and it has a decent beat. I think it would have been more fitting as an insert song or maybe an ending theme to a future dub movie as opposed to an opening theme. It is a bit too laid back and calm for an opening. In my opinion...
  10. Hidden Mew

Considering that Hisuian Snow most likely won't feature much, if any, of the new characters from Legends Arceus, if only because it is focused on an original character, and we may not see too many Hisuian forms besides Zorua and Zoroark, I don't know if that would take away any incentive to...
  11. Hidden Mew

As far as I know, Netflix isn't helping to fund the dub's production. I haven't heard anything like that and I'm not sure why TPCI would need extra funding to begin with. Netflix has used the Netflix Original branding for other shows that they don't own or put money into, particularly with other...
Back
Top Bottom