• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

The apparent decline of Evil Teams

Yeah, that was pretty bad. I still remember being so confused as to how both teams got a hold of Groudon and Kyogre when I first saw those episodes. They weren't exactly incompetent, but Team Magma and Aqua didn't really have any major victories that made the idea that they'd both get powerful...
  2. Hidden Mew

I wouldn't necessarily mind them just trying to adapt the game's plot conclusion if they at least provided more setup to make it work. While they had more episodes to work with the Aether Foundation compared to the Darkest Day, I still didn't think it worked in large part because I don't think...
  3. Hidden Mew

Team Skull and Team Yell clearly aren't evil teams. The Aether Foundation and Marco Cosmos are supposed to be the evil teams of their respective generations. They just have another group with a team name to throw people off on who the real villain group is. I love Team Skull, but it's really...
Back
Top Bottom