Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Unpopular Thoughts about the Main Character's Pokemon?

That does sound vaguely familiar. The first trailer with Sobble is infamous for being misleading, but misleading promos has been all over Journeys. I can see why Chloe didn't catch the Galarian Ponyta to a point. Chloe just got Eevee and maybe the idea of giving her another Pokemon so soon after...
  2. Hidden Mew

Yeah, having two fire starters might have looked a bit odd for Goh with that in mind. Chloe with a Cyndaquil is a nice idea too. I'm not surprised that didn't happen when they didn't seem interested in giving her any Pokemon after Eevee. It's so baffling that they had that poster with her and...
  3. Hidden Mew

I'm well aware that both Ash and Dawn had their own Cyndaquil, but considering that Dawn caught her Cyndaquil over ten years ago, I don't think it would have been too much screentime if Goh had his own. The main reason I brought it up was because Cyndaquil was my first Pokemon when I played...
  4. Hidden Mew

I thought that Drizzle's depression kind of worked. I think it was so set on becoming an Inteleon right away that realizing it didn't happen was a big blow. The fact that it was tossed around the lab right after that realization didn't help matters either. I'm not sure if Ash or Goh telling...
  5. Hidden Mew

That's possible, but I think that they could have gone for a better balance if that was the case. Cinderace being pushed to the sideline felt especially weird for how they normally treat a character's first Pokemon. Plus, I'm not sure if Cinderace being moved out of the spotlight helped with...
  6. Hidden Mew

All things considered, I think that Cinderace was handled fine. It evolved maybe too fast into Raboot, but I liked what they were going for and the resolution between Goh and Raboot is one of my favorite moments in the series. And its evolution into Cinderace felt natural and fitting. I liked...
  7. Hidden Mew

Ash hasn't caught all of the regional starters since BW. He usually does get at least one starter per series, but Ash getting all of the starters hasn't been an issue for years.
Back
Top Bottom