Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Preview Masters Tournament special preview

It might be a bit too early to say that it's a missed opportunity when we don't know if she'll retire for real yet. Plus, I'm not sure if Paul being Cynthia's replacement would be that well received. He's one of Ash's most popular rivals and in terms of strength, it would not be a stretch to...
  2. Hidden Mew

I've seen a few people really like Tracey and the fact that people would want him to return and get a speaking role for the first time in ages says a lot too. Tracey did get a lot of hate back in the day, especially after he initially replaced Brock, but I think that cooled down after a few...
  3. Hidden Mew

A part of me would be surprise if they actually gave Tracey a speaking role after all this time. It would be nice, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was a silent cameo instead.
  4. Hidden Mew

I understand that, but if the goal was just to give Goh a cute unevolving Pokemon, then it just makes me wonder why they bothered to give him Sobble in the first place. Despite the misleading promotion for Sobble, I thought that its capture was good and I adore Goh's scene with Drizzle after it...
  5. Hidden Mew

Honestly, despite this teasing the start of the Masters Class tournament, I think seeing that Hop exists with a Wooloo to boot got me more excited than anything else. It seems way too late to bring him into the anime, but maybe he'll at least get some nice bit of characterization in spite of his...
Back
Top Bottom