Search results for query: *

1. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

Add on to that Serena's Eevee/Sylveon was allowed to do shit outside of looking cute. Unlike both Lana and Koharu's Eevees.
  2. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

He tried that in DP most of the time it didn't end well for him and he was forced to start thinking on the fly anyway.
  3. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

I think overall SM's art style was fine. It was only Ash and TR who looked off.
  4. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

I only read the DP saga of Adventures and I have to agree with you. What I read was good but so good to replace the Anime with it? No.
  5. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

I say it was more like based on how the story was going and setting it self up that it looked like Ash was likely to win. It was just build up with no pay off.
  6. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

The reason they picked Alain over anyone else is simple. Its hype bait. Hype bait and nothing else like the rest of JN.
  7. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

And it shouldn't have been. It should have been the climax of JN something that should had happened before, during or after the Master 8 after being build up to that point. They done this with Team Flare they could had done it here.
  8. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

At least with the Aether arc what happened in that arc wasn't forgotten after the fact and with Team Flare they had build up with the Mega Evolution Special and some showing in XY before the arc started.
  9. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

And thats the problem Galar should be getting focus but it isn't. Every other region got their own series but Galar is forced into to this World tour plot that isn't even done that well.
  10. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

I sorry but no that seems like the lazy way to me. Even more so after they shown they can do better before.
  11. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

Team Flare didn't really have much to work with and they still made it great in XY so thats no excuse.
  12. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

I still hate how poorly they treated the Darkest Day plot. They would have done so much more with it but instead they threw it in the first year, rushed right though it and quickly forgot about it after the fact like it never happened. That to me showed how little of a shit JN has for Galar.
  13. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

There are options for a female companion in JN. There's Marnie, Gloria, Sonia, Nessa or hell turn Goh into a female.
  14. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

I mean wouldn't Grookey be worse? On the grounds that it doesn't have any development.
  15. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

Those Evolutions look great. Why did JN get rid of them?
  16. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

I did try to watch it and from what I found was too many off screen battles, battles with nobodies and barely any training. And that was from the beginning.
  17. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

The concept was fine but execution was awful. To me it doesn't matter how good your concept is if the execution sucks.
  18. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

Nothing about this Tournament was good a least with this it doesn't make the whole thing a waste of time.
  19. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

This ep would have been fine for me if I had a reason to care about Mallow before hand but I didn't. And don't get me wrong I don't hate Mallow I just found her boring and the ep did nothing to change that.
  20. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

And that would be kinda (and I do mean kinda) fine if it was done well but it wasn't. And thats no excuse to shaft Galar and any new region just because it wants to "do it's own thing".
Back
Top Bottom