Search results for query: *

1. H

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I think it's really awesome. I love its sleek pose and its masquerade attitude which makes it one of my favourite Pokémon of all times. Leafeon?
  2. H

I think it's nice. I like its overall concept to act like a tree for trying to avoid its weaknesses. Gogoat?
  3. H

I think it's a pretty awesome shark of darkness. I like its torpedo-shaped body a lot and even more its Mega Evolution, characterized by battle scars and a furtherly more ferocious look. Decidueye?
  4. H

I think it's a pretty cool Water type starter. The overall concept of a ninja-based frog is nice and I love its final form's signature move. Only thing about this Pokémon (Froakie and Greninja in particular) that bugs me is its in-game sprite or model, which I find to be a bit lacklustre...
  5. H

I think it's rather wonderful. I love how it's basically an axe-based dragon, how its body seems covered on a golden armor and the "grassy" colours characterizing its pre-evolutions as well as their massive differences of aspect. It's probably my favourite Dragon type Pokémon. Jellicent?
  6. H

I think it's a really adorable pixie. Cuteness aside, the characteristic of being both fast and able to learn cool draining moves also makes it a solid battler to my eyes. Scrafty?
  7. H

I think it's indeed ugly, dirty and scary as it's supposed to look like. I like a lot its colour scheme, the rocky-looking scales and its overall figure which basically reminds me of diving shipwrecks. Solrock?
  8. H

I think it's quite cool. It's one of those Pokémon (like Charizard, Aerodactyl or Dragonite) who look simple yet effectively great at the same time. It also has a neat type combo and some rather nice defensively balanced stat. Blaziken?
  9. H

I think it's extremely cool and adorable. I already have often stated my reverence for its diamond eyes but still, the idea of an alien-ish-like ghost based on gems sounds really powerful to me. Its Mega Evolution is an explosion of beauty as well... Since I gotta adore how it uses its red...
  10. H

I think it's a quite beautiful dreary-looking ghost, with this last one being the characteristic I like the most about this Pokémon. I love how the spooky necklace blends with its "evil" colour scheme and its evolution is just as cool. Crustle?
  11. H

I think it looks great. It has a rather cool name, a nice magical appearence and a pretty good movepool. Vanilluxe?
  12. H

I think it's pretty awesome. I love its threatening look and the various shark elements appearing on its whole figure. One of my favourites among the Dragon type, for sure... Even though I do admit I'm not the biggest fan of its Mega Evolution. Maractus?
  13. H

I think it's extremely cute. I love how the leaves on its head look like hair and both of its final evolutions are among my favourite Pokémon of all times. Reuniclus' counterpart, Gothitelle?
  14. H

I think it's pretty nice. I like its type combo, its dark blue colouring and its somewhat aggressive appearence. Reuniclus?
  15. H

I think it's adorable. High on my list of favourites among the Electric type. I suppose this is at least the third time I'm posting my thought about this cutie here in this thread. Eelektross?
  16. H

I think it's rather cool. A neat type combo, a neat ability and the idea of having an unknown entity inside a cloth is just attractive in a creepy way. Durant?
  17. H

I think it's rather beautiful. Not only it's my favourite Electric type but also my favourite legendary Pokémon overall. Mienshao?
  18. H

I think it's a really majestic ghost. Strangely cute and holder of an interesting type combo which gives it a pretty good coverage plus, those blue flames surrounding it make it look like pretty devilish but still in a beautiful/adorable way. Haxorus?
  19. H

I think it's adorable. Awesome name, pretty great HP stat, cool movepool, unique type combo and Volt Absorb on an aquatic Pokémon can't in any way be bad at all. Volcarona?
  20. H

I think it's one of the coolest-looking Mega Evolutions out there. It looks creepy and I love how various parts of its cursed body appear to be actually revealed. Cottonee?
Back
Top Bottom