Search results for query: *

1. Homulily1026

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Nah, Cramorant’s wings compared to a real life cormorant are pretty much the same imo. I don’t think it’ll get an evo.
  2. Homulily1026

“ReeEEEeeeEEEeeEEe aNoTheR bUg tHat’S aSsOcIaTeD wIth FloWeRs?!??!?!?!?!?1/1?!?1?!? ThEy’Re RunNiNg oUt Of iDeAs!!!!!!11!!!11!”
  3. Homulily1026

Huh, that’s pretty cute. Hopefully it’ll be a Pokémon someday.
  4. Homulily1026

Jeez, it’s not like literally anything and everything will never get lewded on the Internet. Rule 34 art of stuff happens no matter what, and is a really dumb reason to hate a Pokémon, to be honest. Yikes.
  5. Homulily1026

Curry Pokémon?
  6. Homulily1026

“Yeah can you give my dog a pretty looking trim?” “Ma’am, this is obviously a moth, not a dog-“ “Give my dog a trim now or else I’ll Dynamax it inside of here and destroy the whole salon.”
  7. Homulily1026

A poodle moth Pokémon would be cute as hell! Those little things make my heart melt because of their cuteness. (Although, I would be terrified if one landed on my hand or arm.)
  8. Homulily1026

You know what else would be cool? A moth Pokémon that has a knitting aesthetic. It’s torso and head could look fuzzy, and the wings could look like they were knitted, and have different patterns on them. As for its typing...maybe Fairy/Bug? Normal/Bug?
  9. Homulily1026

I too would like a Schrödinger’s cat Pokémon, that’d be amazing. The hype of doing super effective damage while you don’t know what type it’ll be would be super cool.
Back
Top Bottom