• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

kinda like I wish N would have made Ash question battling like he did for the player in Pokemon Black/White
  2. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

the one thing I hated about their rivalry is that it made it seem like being sweet and spoily with your Pokemon was the way to go and if you were anything but that then the training needs work. It would have been awesome for Paul to learn that he can be stern with his Pokemon but still be there...
  3. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

I'll be honest I think the subject of Paul is a touchy one here so that's why I didn't reply to comment I just liked it. (plus I didn't want to be seen as a raging fangirl but rather a normal person who likes a badass character)
  4. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

speaking of electro ball, I hated that they replaced volt tackle with electro ball. why replace Pikachu's signature move for...this?
  5. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

I'd like to see new goals such as Pokemon referee or Pokemon move tutor or something.
  6. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

that and i thought it was kind of weird she got it because most of her pokemon were water types
  7. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

Yeah but as a Pokemon evolves they aren't going to have the same personality. As Charmander is a starter Pokemon so starters usually respect their trainers as they are also new. So it makes sense as it evolves it doesn't respect the trainer anymore. Kind of like how you thought something as cool...
  8. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

I thought char Izard was overall annoying except in black and white
  9. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

exactly! that was my point as well. that and when Paul did yell at his Pokemon they actually do better later on.
  10. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

I understand it's how you feel and then again that's why I like this thread because of the different points of views. I just personally think it is too much to say he "abuses" his Pokemon. Not even Silver comes close to that and I think he's a tougher trainer than Paul. I do agree that my...
  11. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

I feel that I explained it better a month ago in a post I did here so I’ll paste it here: I'll be honest, while I thought Chimmy was better with Ash and it worked better with Ash, I don't think it's a bad reflection on Paul's character. Like I said in my post regarding him, he has a tough love...
  12. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

I think that Paul was upset because his brother quitting battling showed that he didn't want to fix the problem and that he ran off like a coward. So that's why he wants to be the best and not like his bother.
  13. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

hey you know if he is doing the trials. i hope that his league match will be different. you know how in the games, the pokemon league is just being built? what if ash is the first person to challenge it as he tries to be the first champion but fails?
  14. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

i thought origins was weird myself. it kinda ruined some characters for me
  15. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

i don't like gary oak much as a rival and a character (well except in DP when he was assistant). all he did was pretty much taunt ash and in the most childish ways. it got a little annoying after a while. i guess if you are the grandson of a well respected research scientist...
  16. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

I prefer Raichu to Pikachu. Raichu is much cuter but at the same time underappreciated.
  17. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

Plus him being a jerk was totally justifiable. And his reasons made me want to root for him.
  18. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

I would definitely train my Pokemon like Paul does. Has an interesting battle style
  19. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

It's nice to see I am not the only one who feels that way. While it may not be an objective opinion it's just how I felt haha Thank goodness for this thread. It's weird to find out that most of the characters I like are factually bad so it makes liking and defending them weird ;p (except, Paul...
  20. Huikyeong

Controversial opinions

I'll be honest, while I thought Chimmy was better with Ash and it worked better with Ash, I don't think it's a bad reflection on Paul's character. Like I said in my post regarding him, he has a tough love type of training. Paul explained many times to chimchar what was expected of it and why he...
Back
Top Bottom