Search results for query: *

1. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

SadisticMasochist sounds better... but I would miss "Midorikawa". I've seen it in so many games, it's nostalgic and it brings a smile to my face. Mido, you don't need your name changed to sound cool. Your name is cool as it is. Not as cool as mine though ;P, but you get the point.
  2. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

don't actually do it omg
  3. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

DS emulation is possible but a remastered version with better 2D sprites is coming out soon on Steam.
  4. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

Zero is from the third game in the Zero Escape trilogy series, but there are other Zeros. It just came out a few weeks ago and I went through the story in 25~ hours in the span of the 50 or so hours I had it downloaded on my 3DS. Zero Escape is an amazing trilogy of Visual Novels whose gameplay...
  5. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

6. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

I love Zero's design. It's just so terrifying, and how badly he treats his contestants in the game is so amusing to me. The contestants once tried to blow up the shelter and Zero's reaction to it all is "...just what do you think you're doing?". His English voice is so amazing too, his Japanese...
  7. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

One time I was not up to deal with a Day 1, so I decided to sub so I could sub in when it was all over.
  8. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

Oh, damn... Has its absence been brought up to the forum teach staff? Maybe it could be implemented...
  9. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

Whatever happened to that forum feature were you get a list of how many posts each forum user that has posted in a thread, posted?
  10. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

I don't know if I can play it the best I can because it's so HOT here, but I do have my fan, and if need be, I will bring plenty of ice cubes. Good luck! : )
  11. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

I never played a Monster Hunter game. All those editions that come after of what I assume is kind of the same thing are kind of weird too.
  12. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

We would need to decide beforehand. For me it may not matter much to wait around because I would be catching all the Pokemon I can in the area first. We could just update each other on if we got a new badge.
  13. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

It's just for some simple and quick fun. What would you rather say? That you missed out on a potentially fun experience, or that you did something you usually wouldn't do? IIRC, Pokemon levels can be set to level 50. We could make our own rules on what to allow, like how many Pokemon allowed, if...
  14. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

True. I hope it returns in Sun/Moon in the early game. If there are those that don't like it just don't use if you want to preserve the "original" oh so brilliant Pokemon difficulty :P. It's good optional content and I find great use in it. I made a level 100 Latias before the league while...
  15. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

I've seen many complaints about the EXP Share's early introduction in XY which never made sense to me. Its functionality and early usage is incredible for Pokemon collecting through evolution, and I've used it immensely in both X and AS to get almost all of the Pokemon I could before the league...
  16. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

Are they enough to die for... that you would vote yourself and keep it till the end of phase in a game? :) I have read a lot of health related stuff so I'm aware of quite a few things. Cutting down on soft drinks (when I was 10 till 13/14 I'd take a 2L bottle of a soft drink to school everyday...
  17. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

Ohhhhh I thought it happened another time with some other Jester.
  18. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

Oooooo, which game was this? What is the loophole people are talking about?
  19. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

As much as I'd love to, I'm afraid I can't. Sorry!
  20. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 2.0

Join as a player, I mean.
Back
Top Bottom