Search results for query: *

1. HumanDawn

Trailers and News Discussion

Might you mean Bard? I agree, the archetypes are cool.
  2. HumanDawn

The crab looks great! Honestly, a fighting crab with boxing glove-like hands feels like it should have been introduced ages ago. Aww, Stufful is so adorable, and while that tag looking thing does enforce that it's based on a plushie, it feels really unneeded and out of place. The sand castles...
  3. HumanDawn

Wishiwashi's School form is awesome in 3D, but I think the issue with the official art is how default the pose is. Different designs look better in different art styles too, I bet that they look better in the original designer's art style but their qualities are not fully moved over in the...
  4. HumanDawn

The concept of Alolan variants is such an amazing idea! Honestly, they should have done it sooner to make old Pokemon stay fresh with new typings and moves. I look forward to the new designs, aaaaaaa, they just look so good, and their art is actually more detailed than the new Pokemon's art? I...
  5. HumanDawn

These designs look pretty good for what they are based on. Bewear is probably one of the better Pokemon names, and its design is growing on me. I hope Wimpod, Buonsweet and Comfey have good evolutions! The latter two in particular have the potential to turn into something really pretty like...
Back
Top Bottom