Search results for query: *

1. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

72 hours for the first Day Phase seems fine to me.
  2. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

I think it is meant to express something profound about Bulbasaur leaving the Mysterious Garden. Anyway, hey guys! I hope you're doing well. I'm not in a Mafia mood at all lately, but it has the benefit of less distractions for a bigger focus on my life. I've been more active in my personal...
  3. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

@Midorikawa @Zexy I have to sub out of my games!! I am going to Romania next week for... two weeks!!
  4. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

I won't bother if there isn't a swimsuit Elieson...
  5. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

I propose a new The War Room award; Biggest Bastard Host
  6. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

hi hI HI Happy new year!! My laptop has been with me since 2012 and part of its screen is broken, but I'm looking into changing it soon. It's the laptop I started doing Mafia seriously in (played a simple "Werewolf" game twice off-site).
  7. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

Beer is just water mixed with some alcohol. I prefer the healthier option, being pure water. No calories, healthy and keeps you hydrated.
  8. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

Private communications allowed and thus mass claiming being more frequent.
  9. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

It's not about being a winner, it's about the control. You are the true mastermind and do whatever you want. You are the god of the game, you are what makes the sun rise up and down.
  10. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

Those roles aren't the strongest roles... The best role is Host! You can do whatever you want!
  11. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

I just got a great idea for a Mafia game! Totally Normal Mafia Game! 10 players! 2 Mafia! 8 Town! 1 Mafia Bomb! 4 Town Bombs!
  12. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

Hey, I need a sub again. Any takers?
  13. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

I need a sub for Danganronpa Mafia, subbing in for Doctor Floptopus. Any takers? @WolfOwl @Elementar @Molten Eevee and anyone else, really
  14. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

it was more like a general response not necessarily directed at you I know, I meant that it was a summary of things I already heard the same opinions of from elsewhere from the the bits I heard.
  15. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

Ehh... I really don't like the "They look like Digimon" to anything not Pokemonish. Digimon are not the only other monster designs that exists, and I don't think they even look like Digimon. Ultra Beasts look cool though. The discussion from the bits I heard weren't anything new but it was a...
  16. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

Only two spots left for DanganRonpa 3 Mafia!
  17. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

The only toys are those not on my side. They only exist for me to play with so they could go down, one by one, until I am announced as a winner by the host. Maybe that's what I want you to think, that you are toying with me, when actually I am toying with you. It's the best kind of...
  18. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

Yeah... with that also factored in I was pretty tense, and I was trying really hard to not be seen as scummy. I actually don't mind if I'm thought of as scummy sometimes or my initial reads turn up wrong, because that means the Mafia may end up deciding to let me live another day, and another...
  19. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

I couldn't come up with a cool plot for Da!. The first game was pretty much all of the main characters, rivals, duplicates people and gym leaders vs Team Rocket, then the second was about BW! characters vs DP characters, with the third being a Fire and Ice styled conflict with Team Rocket and...
  20. HumanDawn

The Situation Room 3.0

Feralize and Master Mew hosted it first, I just took the idea because it was the more interesting one to conclude the anime saga with. Shame that it turned out to be pretty inactive as a game.
Back
Top Bottom