Search results for query: *

1. HumanDawn

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

So, Twitter has apparently blown up with the dislike of the episode and thus memes were born! Here are some amusing images I've found on Twitter:
  2. HumanDawn

It also doesn't help that the dialogue was just about having fun with Ash... No drama, just a final battle between two powerhouses. I heard there should be some new Pokemon news coming out in a few hours from Gamescon, so maybe that will make Pokemon fans focus on something else.
  3. HumanDawn

You can watch the current amount of dislikes here: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkDBCBiFsMs Almost a fifth's worth of the viewers clicked dislike.
  4. HumanDawn

Check out those dislikes... wow...
  5. HumanDawn

for me it was mega evolution act I actually being an above average xy episode I watch the anime for the fun Pokemon animation and fun characters that pop up, while enjoying some story elements there and there. I just hope that Ash's companions are actually fun characters next time around...
  6. HumanDawn

Honestly for me it's not the fact that Ash lost - even though admittedly if he did win after how the battle turned out then my feelings of wanting him to win would have taken over, but still, it was just not a good battle. Just compare it to Sawyer's battle with his Mega Sceptile, which was much...
  7. HumanDawn

I'm not happy with how the battle turned out but I'm not letting it spoil my day! It's just an exchange of opinions and perspectives. You may be feeling okay with it just because the initial shocked passed - your hope was crushed but it wasn't something that was personally important and like you...
  8. HumanDawn

But Team Flare as an organization was introduced very late in the series. Why should that justify the League being treated more as an afterthought? Of course if you don't think it was an afterthought, that's fine, but considering the outcome and how the last 10 minutes of the episode was more...
  9. HumanDawn

Exactly. That is not how you conduct a final battle. Greninja obliterating Mega Charizard X with its Mega Shuriken and then just fainting is ridiculous. If there was more of a struggle, more tension instead of just "Woah!! Look at cool and at each other they are!!!" Greninja losing would have...
  10. HumanDawn

I expected nothing and was still disappointed.
Back
Top Bottom