Search results for query: *

1. HumanDawn

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Mafia Nightkills me first for probably threat related reasons. Town Vig kills me because I was scummy. i was seen as a threat to both sides but as kill bait than lynch bait =(
  2. HumanDawn

I would like to know if I was targeted N1 by more than 1 player.
  3. HumanDawn

Oh, phew! I thought there might have been an added Fool or something considering what my Role PM said and it was LYLO. Good game, guys! Anyway, this isn't my win but Elementar's. He basically rode the game as its leader and used his role well. He has improved quite a lot as a player. I only...
  4. HumanDawn

It usually doesn't but Zexy told me that when I use it, the phase will end immediately and anything afterwards is null.
  5. HumanDawn

The Lynch Redirect is already used from D2. It was 1 shot in Holiday Mafia. I don't like Sword Master's pushes but being Resetti clears him unless we got some bigger bastard thing going on... or Pika lied to me about Rainbow Cloud's game. Anyway, game is already over because I submitted my...
  6. HumanDawn

jdthebud - can not be Lynch Redictor but is commuter claim sword master - resetti being from sockpuppet mafia Lone garuruom - confirmed town rainbow cloud - most unhelpful watcher ever and can be lynch redirector if i get this wrong i s2g
  7. HumanDawn

Congratulations on all the wins guys! If I was Mafia why would I decide to use a Cop Check power over other roles I could buy or save up money for? Elementar checked Elieson N1 and knew Elieson was lying about his role. I have bought Lynch redirecting powers and will use them on Rainbow Cloud...
  8. HumanDawn

Player.
  9. HumanDawn

Looking through jdthebud's content it feels more or less what I expect from the slot.
  10. HumanDawn

I still haven't used the one on sale but I can buy it and use it tomorrow.
  11. HumanDawn

Wait... that role is already a Roleblocking role. Maybe jdthebud is last scum? Doesn't explain the lynch redirect used though.
  12. HumanDawn

ok so the only lynch redirector i know about that could be possible is from this game: Mafia: - Holiday Mafia 2016 - Endgame: Krampusnacht (Mafia and Indep Victory) 7/1/17 I know Holiday Mafia's game is from Rainbow Cloud, so, last scum confirmed?
  13. HumanDawn

oh wait oops this is what made me confused...
  14. HumanDawn

So, how was the Lynch Redirect Day 2 done then? Wasn't Skullcrow the one that claimed to do it?
  15. HumanDawn

Okay, that explains why there was no Nightkill last night. Elementar used the Lightning Rod to attract a kill on them, and Skullcrow's protection role ended up on them as part of the redirect. It didn't make sense there was no kill because AussieEevee didn't use their protection but that...
  16. HumanDawn

Use discord
  17. HumanDawn

You get to still post while I, ex-Jester, get killed in the night =(.
  18. HumanDawn

Vote: Skullcrow I actually read up on everything and agree with the lynch.
  19. HumanDawn

Confirming Will read up later gotta sleeep so niiight
Back
Top Bottom