• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. HumanDawn

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

You shouldn’t apologize when Midorikawa was on your ass more than a few times and Minish cried that you were Town the entire game ;)
  2. HumanDawn

You were our NK target N1 :p
  3. HumanDawn

As far as I know, Team Curry didn’t the first two nights. We were your biggest supporters and you killed me and TheCapsFan N1 and N2...
  4. HumanDawn

Thanks for the win ExLight!! Or should I say, Sex Knight!?
  5. HumanDawn

Thanks for choosing correctly, Exlight!
  6. HumanDawn

Even if we can't have official role flips, we can speculate from character. Chib's character looks like one of those Italian Mafiosi you see on Italian TV dramas...
  7. HumanDawn

Would it be okay with @DekuNut and @DarkGodRasul to have a vote to change the ruling?
  8. HumanDawn

If alignments don't flip how can we even solve the game?? Seriously hoping we have some roles to make up for this...
  9. HumanDawn

Thanks for the vote count! Yeah, I’m not feeling it with ExLight... Like I said, it just feels genuine Town with genuine annoyance. For what it is worth, his play this phase doesn’t remind me of Cells At Work! where he was more reserved and analytical. Wouldn’t be surprised if there was scum in...
  10. HumanDawn

He may be a veteran but he's A LOT more casual compared to me and Mido, that said I have to agree with TheCapsFan that the sub out despite wanting to be in a game so much is incredibly alarming and makes me paranoid that SMS is OMGUSing ExLight in retaliation.
  11. HumanDawn

Okay, I'm beginning to understand what you mean more. I'm thinking this is a clash of understanding a player's meta. UNVOTE: TheCapsFan I still don't like how exaggerated the vote was, but considering the point of the game it makes sense from a Townie perspective to try to get the game active...
  12. HumanDawn

Oof, my bad, I misread what you said. Yeah, those are my thoughts too, I don't like how aggressive he got over us saying Fatima's meta. Not like we had much else to talk about... I agree with the reasoning, but I didn't like how he asked me if I was okay with getting myself lynched because I'm...
  13. HumanDawn

What do you think of my vote on TheCapsFan? You're saying it's not necessary for scumhunting... but you used it to townhunt Fatima? Paranoia mode: He was Mafia and subbed out because the pressure was too much on him Real mode: what the host said
  14. HumanDawn

VOTE: TheCapsFan I don't like this vote. The game just started and nothing has really happened yet, yet you're already expecting him to be very active and have scum reads over joke votes??
  15. HumanDawn

Nah, in that case I would just be subbed out.
  16. HumanDawn

I dunno, if I were a host and I would do it I would think twice about doing it. Minish says it is normal but have they voted Mafia? @ExLight He isn’t really a talkative player and I have seen him get mislynched over it.
  17. HumanDawn

It's his playstyle and has always has been, so NAI.
  18. HumanDawn

UNVOTE: Tood Oof... Did the host just soft confirm Tood as Town? If Tood was Mafia I would think it would be more likely that that he wouldn't vote in...
  19. HumanDawn

Vote: Tood tooooood
  20. HumanDawn

Confirmed @DarkGodRasul what’s your discord?
Back
Top Bottom