Search results for query: *

1. HumanDawn

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Yeah, Kender, you played reeaally good this game! I think most players played pretty well all things considered. Even MegaPod ended up protecting Kender N2.
  2. HumanDawn

Did you have fun? Definitely, this was an incredible game to play! Do you think the game was balanced and fair? No... not at all, but I have to remind myself that expecting balance in a Bastard game is difficult. It wasn't impossible for Town to win, for example. How were the bastard parts...
  3. HumanDawn

Cool, I was right that ExLight was bluffing and Cyanide won. I thought that Cyanide was lying about his 2x Bulletproof. A well-earned win!
  4. HumanDawn

Even if MegaPod could charge it, it would not kill Mafia at 100% because they are Bulletproof. Hmm, I might think of reading it. Still, a journey with a winner is a much more satisfying conclusion than a Draw. In that scenario, it seems like it wasn't as sure as this one.
  5. HumanDawn

Did that game end in a three-way naturally though? I would not decide for a Draw. If you deserve to win, or Cyanide deserves to win, then win.
  6. HumanDawn

There's nothing fair about that. MegaPod's shot was 75% to kill somebody. That's 4 vigilante roles which could kill other Town but can't kill Mafia at all. If we got more shots with the the Insanifier on a Doctor, none of it would have mattered.
  7. HumanDawn

A game with a draw is more forgettable than a game with a win or loss. Though, the journey matters more, but the journey ending with a draw is just not a satisfying conclusion. I don't want to lose, but I would rather lose with somebody winning than preventing somebody's victory.
  8. HumanDawn

@ExLight I am glad you are feeling better! Just remember that most things in life pass, and there is always a way for things to get better or worse. That means, that no matter the situation, there is still that chance of things getting better. What the ****? So basically, all Town roles could...
  9. HumanDawn

Ehh, I really didn’t want it to end this way. I should have been more careful Day 4 or stuck to my vote hoping for a vote change.
  10. HumanDawn

2 Mafia with 1x Bulletproof? Seriously? Come on... No Roleblocker killed though, that’s going to be problematic. Good game in that case, ExLight.
  11. HumanDawn

LMFAO!!! ALL THREE POSTS USE THE SAME LINK!!! https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?goto/convMessage&id=682623 That was an amazing attempt at claiming Cancer Midorikawa. I won't lie, you had me there in the beginning. That shows your experience and how well you know how to adapt and play...
  12. HumanDawn

A draw is the same as a loss. You still don't end up winning, and if you don't win, you lose.
  13. HumanDawn

Then you need a break off the game. You don’t need to post, and it is not a big deal if we lose.
  14. HumanDawn

Because you are losing?
  15. HumanDawn

What? Did you say something? What did we ignore?
  16. HumanDawn

@Tood Can I get your thoughts on everyone?
  17. HumanDawn

Mido might want Exlight lynched because he is a Rolecop, not Roleblocker.
  18. HumanDawn

I am more okay with Cyanide winning than Mafia winning tbh
  19. HumanDawn

Nope, that was for N2 only. It’s not something I kept.
  20. HumanDawn

So... I would die if Crystal Onix dies?? Isn't that too extreme lol
Back
Top Bottom