Search results for query: *

1. HumanDawn

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Oh right, these were in the second file... Hmm, what was the point of a Godfather when there was no alignment Cop in the game?
  2. HumanDawn

What's a Rescuer and Energizer? Day motivator? 3x Mystic?
  3. HumanDawn

Oh, and no gender claiming :M
  4. HumanDawn

I think this game is better looked at as an experiment than an actual test of skills. It‘s a shame it took so long to host, what with how hard it is to find 18 players in the first place. Even in MafiaUniverse, the games might take a while to fill. This can be a great reference to players who...
  5. HumanDawn

What was the reason in that game? Who did Heinz / Lyncher want dead again?
  6. HumanDawn

Weapon Triangle can work with randomized weapons. In Awakening, most units can be most classes, so something like General Tharja with a Lance can definitely be a thing.
  7. HumanDawn

lol at my scum list day 2, was only wrong about zinnlav here
  8. HumanDawn

ok thank you in advance :)
  9. HumanDawn

That’s fair. I had fun regardless. I was hated because the women would increase their vote against me lol. @DekuNut graveyard and Mafia chat please?
  10. HumanDawn

Some musings, even if we don't know of all the roles, I feel that even if Fatima didn't out, this game would still be a hard win for Mafia because of the weapon triangle and gender claiming.
  11. HumanDawn

Enjoy the official art for the cover of the Fire Emblem: Three Houses OST!
  12. HumanDawn

In case anyone doubts Feenie as Lucius, I got this message from DekuNut (paraphrased, words changed): “Wow. You were almost certain they were a female too. Better luck next night!” I think the joke here is because Lucius looks like such a woman, my flavorcop thought they would be a woman for...
  13. HumanDawn

You say you're a light magic user, so I present you: ... a heavy magic user!
  14. HumanDawn

If there are two Mafia, who would they be other than Lundgren?
  15. HumanDawn

Mafia NKs Pika. Space kills dawn dusk.
  16. HumanDawn

thanks space!! why are you sorry lol i double post all the time dawn dusk was an INDEPENDENT, not scum btw
  17. HumanDawn

@FinalArcadia looks like dusk dawn had a personal vendetta out for you lol
  18. HumanDawn

any bow claims @Ronniego you weapon claim too
  19. HumanDawn

@FinalArcadia Anyone fitting SK? nope i doubt there are two light magic users hmm but ronniego didn't claim he was a light magic but he liked FA's post anywho huh
Back
Top Bottom