Search results for query: *

1. HumanDawn

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Yes, it being a claim game was a bummer. I would have preferred solving you naturally rather than relying on the Cop claim for example. Though, I think Mafia was severely underpowered this game. Even with FinalArcadia’s role of dying and then becoming Mafia, with her lynch not going through...
  2. HumanDawn

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

When Space was revealed to be a 3x Vigilante in Fire Emblem by DekuNut, I thought “yeah this is where Space might have gotten the idea to fake 3x Vig”.
  3. HumanDawn

Y’all voted the host when you had an Independent with claimed killing powers and no Mafia kill! I’m glad nobody else was Mafia though at least, but RIP FinalArcadia... if she died she would have been converted and the Mafia killings would start again. Thanks for hosting! @Doctor Floptopus...
  4. HumanDawn

Thanks for letting me play, ME. Good luck ;)
  5. HumanDawn

ok we lynch the cop then to confirm if they are insane or not :M
  6. HumanDawn

ohhhhh loool i interpreted it as the opposite since it's not what he did at all, unless he is saying that ME is the scum? could be a red herring, but if he is town now, wouldn't that be game throwing?
  7. HumanDawn

"You must also always follow the largest vote bandwagon, unless it is on yourself, in which case, you can vote for whoever you want." oh i see, that's why he couldn't vote for the scum, but we could/might have arranged something...?
  8. HumanDawn

He could have just voted them and unvoted :M Or maybe not? He voted ME...
  9. HumanDawn

Can we get 24 hour day phases?
  10. HumanDawn

Why are you white in that chat?
  11. HumanDawn

My vote is still on Pika_Pika42, but whatever. UNVOTE: Officer Snake VOTE: Pika_Pika42
  12. HumanDawn

UNVOTE: DarthWolf Vote: Officer Snake
  13. HumanDawn

Can we have shorter day phases?
  14. HumanDawn

From what ZinnLav told me, if our kills go through and successfully kill Mafia, and we lynch Mafia tomorrow, then it’s game over.
  15. HumanDawn

Faster we kill scum faster you win right? :)
  16. HumanDawn

View: https://youtu.be/bDrHOjNrcck I forgot Lightning quoted The Divine Comedy for laughs lol
Back
Top Bottom