Search results for query: *

1. HumanDawn

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Good game guys. It was unfortunate that the Mafia's streak turned out so badly - one inactive Mafia is much different in power compared to just one inactive Town. Meyneth being the Dezombiefier makes a lot more sense, it didn't even cross my mind that Fiora's role could be changed to Meyneth...
  2. HumanDawn

everybody wants to pretend they are a doctor and that they know everything these days...
  3. HumanDawn

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qWGO8MhrEiE
  4. HumanDawn

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlub42U1tYI&ab_channel=Shinenite
  5. HumanDawn

i did a better job than the mafia at their own job tbh...
  6. HumanDawn

When Rainbow Cloud claimed, I thought that Jailer made some sense to be in the game for balance purposes, which was why I wasn't so sure of voting them. Eight times out of ten, the Vigilante shot is better to use.
  7. HumanDawn

Once I use either the Vigilante or Doctor, I can’t use either of them the following Night because I will be in Cooldown, but once the Night after comes, I can use either of them again. So, if I use it N1, I am Vanilla until N3 where I can then use it again. I can abstain from using N3 but use...
  8. HumanDawn

“do you think bulletproof would be affected by this? like, if zombie targets someone with bulletproof or if they're protected, would that person still get zombified?” no because bulletproof is kills not ascetic to make you immune from actions
  9. HumanDawn

Space if you have a vig just kill dawningwinds lol
  10. HumanDawn

Weeeell... Do you think there would be three Independents? DawningWinds is a Zombie, Exlight is a Survivor, would the hosts put in a Serial Killer as well in a 13p game? That’s way too overkill... My role is Cooldown Vigilante/Doctor. Basically I can either protect or vigilante a player, but...
  11. HumanDawn

Zinnlav said it is not a Cult and DawningWinds admitted that his role is literally Zombie.
  12. HumanDawn

I miss DawningWinds posting... :(
  13. HumanDawn

How does that make sense to believe if the hostile indep isn’t a cult leader? So, DawningWinds got zombified, was not put in a cult, and is lying to backup a leader?
  14. HumanDawn

Uhh I don’t think that would work on them if they are the original source? It would only cure infected people not the infector.
  15. HumanDawn

Tracker being left in the open is the only issue here. I guess Space can just gamble with who to protect from me and Crystal Onix.
  16. HumanDawn

Hmmm yeah Space can protect me and the Doctor can protect ExLight. I say the Doctor protect ExLight in case they protected me last Night. We can lynch ZinnLav Day 3 and I can shoot DawningWinds N3.
  17. HumanDawn

It makes sense if ZinnLav is Mafia. ExLight was on her case almost the entirety of Day 1. Attempting to kill him makes sense to cover for herself, and it would explain why ExLight has been so suspicious of ZinnLav’s De Zombiefier claim.
  18. HumanDawn

Oh oh I can believe this because ExLight backed me up instantly Day 2 that my vigilante was legit. Space is a JOAT so maybe she has a 1x Doc she can use to back you up. If you really are Survivor you earned it.
Back
Top Bottom