Search results for query: *

1. HumanDawn

Mafia Holiday Bonanza 2020 - Endgame

1. Did you have fun? I did after I vigilante killed jdthebud on Night 2, because that was the point the game started feeling more active and engaging with having to put in more effort with less suspects. I was playing Age of Calamity too so that took plenty of my gaming time, leaving not much...
  2. HumanDawn

Congratulations Town! And Mafia too, unfortunately, jamiebearcub's role in voting ended up sealing the deal. Town winning with Mafia nightkilling itself... wow... If Jinjo received the Vigilante result, would she know that it's from me and not from Midorikawa? Though, regardless of that, she...
  3. HumanDawn

*still has not used their death post, and has kind of died again?* "This character was submitted by HumanDawn." Lies! I'm pretty sure I submitted Mr. Rime, with their item being a Candy Cane!
  4. HumanDawn

I didn’t ignore it, I felt like what Rainbow Cloud said countered your argument. Rainbow Cloud gave their reason to thinking Max1996 could be Town again. To continue my jamiebearcub argument, I’m guessing if true, then Rainbow Cloud is telling the truth about being a 1 shot neighborizer and...
  5. HumanDawn

By the way, there is a precedent for graveyard chats in ZinnLav games using Discord. There hasn’t been a single game of hers without one.
  6. HumanDawn

This is a good point if Rainbow is Town - there was plenty of time for either Jinjo or DawningWinds to vote Max1996 if they wanted a mislynch, and when I changed my vote to Max1996, there was the opportunity to spread the gab between votes of the two even further with an unvote and vote...
  7. HumanDawn

I see, so you believe that Max1996 voted Jinjo Day 2 to distance from her? I can believe that. When I asked Max1996 about it, I recall telling him he didn’t really have any actual reason to vote her. The reads of both have been pretty weak - Jinjo mentions only the players she suspects the...
  8. HumanDawn

Nobody ever sends me presents...
  9. HumanDawn

Oh no, there is no hope...
  10. HumanDawn

But that may have been for you to understand it for your own. Say we mislynched a Townie Day 3, then it would likely be game over with Midorikawa overrunning Town tomorrow and... whatever, we’ll see.
  11. HumanDawn

Maybe. That Snowy quote was for Day 3’s start, not Night 3.
  12. HumanDawn

“Claiming which character you submitted is allowed.” Okay, I submitted Mr. Rime from the Pokemon Series.
  13. HumanDawn

Could it be...? Jinjo and Rainbow Cloud? That’s why the game isn’t over - because they have no Roleblock and DawningWinds’ role could save the game for Town? @Snowy and @ZinnLav can this be the last phase of the game?
  14. HumanDawn

Thank you, sorry for making you repeat yourself. @Rainbow Cloud you are right in that it is free reign but then we’ve pretty much already lost anyway. If there are two Mafia I kind of doubt there would be so many posts from at least 2 players going around when jamie doesn’t even count for Maj...
  15. HumanDawn

@DawningWinds Would the player you target be notified you Drunked them? Mafia would keep it a secret to keep on using it, or not risk anyone being aware?
  16. HumanDawn

Yes, that’s true. Anyway - if you are telling the truth and there is one Mafia left (if not, then we are possibly just talking till the game eventually ends or depending on Town roles) then your role is the only one left to help us figure the game out. Maybe we can still strategize this even...
  17. HumanDawn

All roles, or most of them, have been limited in use in availability (shots) or practicality (limitations/setbacks). Cop is Even night, Doctor is 50 percent, Tracker is 1x and a Miller, and Jailer roleblocks their target as well when they protect them. To have an infinite glorified Rolecop with...
  18. HumanDawn

Actually... nevermind, but even if Midorikawa was an Independent, she still had a point that Jinjo would be a glorified Rolecop.
  19. HumanDawn

This is conflicting info with something from earlier hmmmmm
  20. HumanDawn

I’m thinking... it’s just Jinjo. Protection wise, we have had a 50 percent Doctor, and we have a Jailer claim. That’s balanced, fair. Investigation wise, we have an even night Cop (kind of like a 50 percent cop) and Miller 1x Tracker flip - also balanced, but then when you throw in the...
Back
Top Bottom