1. HumanDawn

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Whatever, I’m stopping this tunnel. Unvote: ExLight Vote: Frozen Fennec
  2. HumanDawn

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Another thing that bugs me about ExLight is that if he were Town, then some suspicion on him should be good because it lowers the radar on him for Mafia. They could let him live and he could contribute more.
  3. HumanDawn

No, it’s ExLight and Frozen Fennec. TheCapsFan is probably Town here and they’re mislynching him to save face.
  4. HumanDawn

What are you talking about? I only said it helps because you said it, not that it would clear me from everything I have been trying to do.
  5. HumanDawn

It’s good that ExLight has me as a Null because then he doesn’t waste a Cop Check on me.
  6. HumanDawn

“someone doesnt agree with me -> Jester” No problem for me there if it doesn’t get ne Nightkilled.
  7. HumanDawn

I never shittalked you though? I don’t know what you’re talking about.
  8. HumanDawn

You just voted TheCapsFan without saying anything about post 226 and 227. Just no reason and just went with the wagon. Are more people okay voting this slot? I wouldn’t be against it if not enough are up for ExLight.
  9. HumanDawn

Nope, not going to let two of my scum reads get away with this. Unvote: TheCapsFan Vote: ExLight
  10. HumanDawn

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/new-danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony-mafia-day-1-03-10-2021.284781/page-12#post-7196615 This vote was after the unvote. @Feenie Nothing really changed, I just want to live and he can be Mafia anyway like I said when I originally made my reads.
  11. HumanDawn

I’m busy so I won’t be able to respond to stuff for a while, so I’m just going to Unvote: ExLight Vote: TheCapsFan
  12. HumanDawn

My vote is still on ExLight, too. So we have... TheCapsFan Snowy, Jeff Peak Passenger, Jinjo HumanDawn ExLight, Tood, Chevywolf30 ExLight Timaeus, TheCapsFan, HumanDawn Jeff Peak Passenger Grande Homme Soulmaster Space Frozen Fennec Feenie A three-way!
  13. HumanDawn

The game started as a game we could claim in and now it's not. How is that fair for the others that signed up to a game to have such an important rule changed?
Back
Top Bottom