Search results for query: *

1. HumanDawn

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

Potatoes are a great source of protein combined with a variety of minerals and vitamins. It only makes sense that it would make Blaine. a big, strong man. I also read the Mafia chat and that’s what Calvin said the Potato did.
  2. HumanDawn

The potato was eaten by Blaine.and he became a Strongman.
  3. HumanDawn

Mafia posted no kill in N2 and N3? :0 uhhh this makes that a pretty lame win, but i got blaine. and Salazzle right as Mafia suspects after getting in the game (with the Max1996 confusion being the only error) so not bad on that front!
  4. HumanDawn

@Calvinッ
  5. HumanDawn

also SHORTEN PHASE please
  6. HumanDawn

Vote: Blaine. why didn't they roleblock feenie to get the kill through tho smh
  7. HumanDawn

ok..... who did you protect?
  8. HumanDawn

@Blaine. Why did you not use your role?
  9. HumanDawn

I didn't use my Bus Driver so whoever ZinnLav Roleblocked is probably Mafia unless the Mafia decided to No Kill on purpose to trick us.
  10. HumanDawn

Ok i guess it is either blaine. or feenie
  11. HumanDawn

@DawningWinds can u pls explain how your role works because we are confused
  12. HumanDawn

No... DawningWinds said he was Roleblocked :M yes DawningWinds couldn’t have that’s what ive been saying
  13. HumanDawn

But then how did dawning roleblock max if he was roleblocked by zinnlav?
  14. HumanDawn

Uhhh those softs happened in Day 3... The Rolecop died.
  15. HumanDawn

@Feenie where are your doc softs?
  16. HumanDawn

@Blaine. you gonna use your role or not? I have bus driver so I’m can prob protect you
  17. HumanDawn

but then how did dawning roleblock max if he was roleblocked by ZinnLav :M like, ZinnLav has to be some double Roleblocker for her to be scum because if she Roleblocked DawningWinds how could she have also Roleblocked Max1996?
  18. HumanDawn

Tood - Innocent Child HumanDawn - Bus Driver (proven according to Feenie, but host mistake made it so both of their roles are used on the other) ZinnLav - Roleblocker DawningWinds - Avoider ? Still not sure how this role works Feenie - Doctor? Blaine. - 1x vig? The thing is, if Blaine.’s role...
  19. HumanDawn

Hoo...? If DawningWinds was Roleblocked then he can’t have Roleblocked Max1996 in N1. So....... maybe Blain is lying about Vig? Or Feenie isn’t actually Doctor...? How do we use our roles in an effective manner tonight?
  20. HumanDawn

I don't feel hurt at all, and even if I felt betrayed a bit, then I would get over it. The game takes experience and being Mafia the first time is tough. Maybe you can have a different perspective of the game as Town? Up to you though of course :).
Back
Top Bottom