Search results for query: *

1. HumanDawn

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

I say QT out of habit - but wow I did not know that!
  2. HumanDawn

Yeah Kaiveran really pulled through enough to make me doubt them being Mafia. I think your Tracker claim was too weak in a game with a Cop and Watcher but you were already in a troubling situation so I can see why you’d YOLO it. If you let me live you might have had a higher chance of winning...
  3. HumanDawn

I actually self-protected on N2 but then changed it to DawningWinds out of fear of being out WIFOM’d lol, but we won anyway so not a big deal there at least. GG TheCapsFan and neopest, you both played a good game - but were out-Towned. An Independent in such a small game is incredibly bad for...
  4. HumanDawn

Merry Christmas everyone!!
  5. HumanDawn

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Um_qYvI_gz0
  6. HumanDawn

If you are claiming Miller that opportunity sailed a long time ago.
  7. HumanDawn

kaiveran’s last post there sounds really good Capsfan might not be posting because he plans on waiting for claims too, or is just really busy? every time i go over the thread real quick i have things for and against everyone - i feel too paranoid to make any assertive claims against anyone
  8. HumanDawn

Wait, did TheCapsFan ever make a reads list lol?
  9. HumanDawn

Cant read this because of my white BG so im quoting all of this
  10. HumanDawn

Then I don’t think we have at all.
  11. HumanDawn

RIP Neopest. Don't take it badly to heart, you did good enough to not get lynched Day 1 in a small game with many active players. Also, a Cop check means you were lynched by mechanical reasons, not necessarily because you played a bad game! @Kaiveran what game did we last play together please
  12. HumanDawn

they should tell me what game i played with them before instead of ignoring me for like the 3rd time
  13. HumanDawn

I am happy to hammer too if get a bit of a longer night.
  14. HumanDawn

Pretty hard for me to tell - I’m paranoid enough of all three to not make any concrete feelings. Right now I am feeling from least likely to most likely being Reiji/TheCapsFan/Kaiveran, but it would be funny if it was actually Kaiveran as Mafia because then my 3 “town core” would be all the...
  15. HumanDawn

Nah I didn’t side with either, I couldn’t decide at the time.
  16. HumanDawn

They were in the same bracket, so it is the same level of read. I know I defended neopest a lot but it’s how I always felt at the time. I wouldn’t blame anyone over suspecting me for being wolves with her because of how many times I wasn’t bought over the case against her. If I didn’t suspect SM...
  17. HumanDawn

yes because i just got hit with a bout of exhaustion i think the last scum is in TheCapsFan/Kaiveran/Reiji and oh boy there is definitely theater, just gotta try weeding it out
  18. HumanDawn

ok so that’s everyone no cop cc no indep cc might as well go over the thread now with a scum!neopest mind also certain people have ignored me as of late :(
  19. HumanDawn

RIP FA… sorry for doubting you so long…! (but i came around to it!!) Vote: Neopest I believe DawningWinds is Town, so I’m okay going with this. Any cc’s still welcome. Hyper majority isn’t in effect btw. leetic! being Independent I can believe. Another player I’m happy to safely cut off the...
Back
Top Bottom