Search results for query: *

1. Hunter Blade

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

The Child Star page isn't so much a mess as it is lacking in information, much like many of the pages.
  2. Hunter Blade

All they would need to do is scroll down to where we show the different sprites. The only actual difference in shininess is the color, so it doesn't need its own section.
  3. Hunter Blade

Anybody have some thoughts on giving Conquest descriptions on move pages?
  4. Hunter Blade

Comparison of Pokemon to trainers? Or did I miss a post from the past few pages? That's a cool idea, but unfortunately GameFreak took out the size comparison feature from the Gen. V Pokedex, so we'd only have the Dex up to Arceus covered.
  5. Hunter Blade

I understand, it was just a general explanation since there are people who wouldn't understand why they can't change their name. I'd rather get that out of the way sooner than later, even if it isn't a problem with you. Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to discourage you from asking, by all...
  6. Hunter Blade

Okay, to start off. The Pedia is different than the forums. Can't just have your name changed whenever you feel like you want to go by a different name. I'm not sure if you'd even be allowed to, since you've only made 3 edits since last March. If you're never around to use the account, why...
  7. Hunter Blade

Fixed, more or less.
  8. Hunter Blade

Talk:Pokémon X and Y Versions - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia It might sound like we're just being stubborn, but for now it's staying as Versions.
  9. Hunter Blade

Eh, I'm not too worried about it. I only get on the Pedia every few days. I just found it quite annoying how many new users had been ignored.
  10. Hunter Blade

That hasn't happened to me at all. Maybe if it's new users who only do that, but...
  11. Hunter Blade

I'm a bit confused. What do you mean?
  12. Hunter Blade

Could we discuss this? I know I don't have to welcome all of them, and I know a few get missed here and there, but it's getting bad. Only half of the new users are getting welcomed, and half of those are bots or spammers.
  13. Hunter Blade

Actually, that could be quite helpful.
  14. Hunter Blade

Poppy, we used to have pages where a third to half of the content was under the trivia section. And I don't mean just two or three pages, we had a large number of them like this. After we had one page that the trivia made up 3/4 of the content, it was decided that the trivia content needed to be...
  15. Hunter Blade

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Well now it makes more sense why you requested that. Another way to do it would be to bring some doom seeds into the dungeon during the storyline, if you have some, and throw them at the Charms. It would require effort on your part, but...
  16. Hunter Blade

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Yeah. But whatever, I'd expect that from TTE. But I'm on my mom's laptop, and so I'm not going to download anything else. Yeah. I've been on Bulbapedia for a few years, Insomniac, so I know what I'm doing. And I don't know what you...
  17. Hunter Blade

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Yeah, I was in a rush when I posted that, so I didn't have time to find the exact thread. "Problems" was good enough at the time. But I'll go post something about it in there now. Oh wait.... it's closed. :|
  18. Hunter Blade

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread This is for the admins only, not for anybody who likes taking a jab at IE. Just a heads up, because I know it will happen. Anyways, I just got a trojan virus from the ads. Bulbapedia was the only site I had open at the time, and I wasn't...
  19. Hunter Blade

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I don't think it classifies as a problem, but oh well: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Talk:Pokerus#Pok.C3.A9rus_.22Image.22
  20. Hunter Blade

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Hmm... I keep getting a glitch about the Community Portal.... This page comes up after clicking on the Community Portal link on the sidebar. When it shows...
Back
Top Bottom