• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. H

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I hope the pseudo Legendary Pokemon of Generation VI is cooler then Dragonite & Hydregion ! And I demand that Ash catch that Pseudo legendary Pokemon in its full evolutionary stage ! I don't give a dam care about this being unfair or Ash looking too overpower because of this. Trip , Iris &...
  2. H

I know huh ! Also I heard Fennekin is a Fire/Psychic which make it perfect for Ash since he doesn't have a Psychic type. Just imagine if Fennekin look like Kirara (Inuyash) . you know Kirara right Just imagine Ash capturing a Pokemon like that and riding on its back. Now , That what Kids...
  3. H

I don't like Ash having a Froakie since Ash already has a perfect replacement for him . Seismitoad , A Pokemon Ash can get if Palpitoad allowed to evolved. I prefer Fennekin with Ash. May be, Writer can use Red & Pikachu story in Adventure. Like a Naughty Fennekin cause trouble for a town-people...
  4. H

I really want to see the ''T-rex'' Pokemon of Generation VI ! You know , Pokemon like Totodile , Gible and Krookodile. I don't know the name of their body Shape so I like to call them ''T-rex Shape'' Pokemon Or ''Dino shape'' Pokemon. Anyway , Every Generation Ash catch a ''T-rex Shape''...
  5. H

Generation V is ruined so there no point discussing about Any capture or Evolution in Unova ! So We should move back to Possible Generation VI anime. 1st Topic , What starter Ash should get ? here the pic- I chose Fennekin because I always wanted Ash to catch a Pokemon like that ! Ash...
  6. H

I don't have any interest in Iris catching a Pokemon after she got a Overpower Dragonite! I think , Writer Should focus on Developing Ash's Pokemon & Iris's Axew. Seriously , All Ash Fully Evolve Unova Pokemon (Accept Krookodile) has such a Bad movepool that they doesn't even feel like Fully...
  7. H

Emboar is closest Fully Evolve Unova Starer Ash can have and it also the only Unova Fire Type Ash has ! But , Emboar seem to be the worst Unova Stater So I'm not happy about it. The only thing I liked about Emboar is that he has Big Fist So I used to see him as a Fire type Counter part of...
  8. H

To see if there someone who admit with me !
  9. H

After Possible Draydan episode, I want Ash to have a pratice Battle against Cynthia. There Cynthia tell Ash that he lose his Spark and he should regain it. So Ash resolve to train even harder. Then there will be a Time Skip of One Month. And when the Unova League start , It will turn out that...
  10. H

If Ash going to catch another Pokemon then it should be Reuniclus ! Because its a extremely Cute & Childish looking Psychic Pokemon which is good for Marketing purpose. Although , I was looking forward to see Ash's first fully evolve Stater Water Pokemon Or A Snack Pokemon. But Only the worst...
  11. H

Ash would if Writer wasn't busy in glorifying other character and writing cutesy adventure! Hopefully , There won't be any more glorifying EVER ! Rest of the season 2 better be focus on developing & Evolving Ash's Pokemon ! Rest of the character goes to hell!
  12. H

Only if Krookodile had wing ! Although I would love to See Krookodile kicking Dragonite butt in Junior cup.
  13. H

Stone Edge was useless in Skyla's Gym & it got repel by Swoobat's Gust's ! Plus, Krokorok couldn't deal with Vanillish in Brycen because it float in the Air! Plus , Dragonite fast so it can easily evade Stone Edge ! Krookodile need more then just Stone Edge to deal with Dragonite! Krookodile...
  14. H

I don't Think Krookodile is cooler then Dragonite in any way ! Plus , Krookodile can't fly while Dragonite is one of the fastest flying pokemon ! Dragonite can easily take down Krookodile using Arial advantage just like in Skyla Gym. Unless Krookodile know a Move that can shut down Dragonite...
  15. H

I think , Ash's Palpitoad should evolve Seismitoad & learn how to use Ice Punch since Seismitoad can increase the power of his Punch! Is there any non-legendary pokemon who is cooler then Dragonite but not cooler then Garchomp??? I mean , Ash could have a Garchomp now but It doesn't feel like a...
  16. H

At this Moment I want Ash to catch a pokemon who is hundred time COOLER and better then Iris's Dragonite!!! I wise for Ash to catch a pokemon who gonna totaly nail Iris's Dragonite!
  17. H

But Iron Tail is more suitable so Serperior since she has a fexible Tail (Her whole body is a Tail) so she can use Iron Tail much better then Pikachu can ! Plus , Its a Steal Type move So Serperior can use it to overcome her disadvantage over Flying Type ! Just like Serperior can use Aqua Tail...
  18. H

After seeing Mei in B2W2 Animated Proma extended version , I really want Ash's Snivy to evolve into a Serperior ! Plus , I want Ash's Serperior to learn Iron Tail & Aqua Tail ! Because , Ash doesn't have a Snake Pokemon & Serperior could be a good wife for Septile !(Poor Guy got a broken heart...
  19. H

So Iris got a Dragonite huh ! Okay , Its Fine ! But Since Iris got a Dragonite , Ash better get a Garchomp already ! And He better not lose the Junior cup to ether Iris or Trip!!! Ash already got a Gible ! So , Next time I see him , he better be a Gabite and in the next episode it should become...
  20. H

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. If Ash were to get a Ghost type pokemon , Which Ghost you people want for Ash ? I want a but Humanoid Ghost type but not something Robotic Golurk ! I want wanna Ghost type that half Humanoid appearance and half Ghostly Appearance Like Dusknoir ! If their...
Back
Top Bottom