Search results for query: *

1. Hydrogenium

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

Wow, now it's both!! Seriously now... I understand why would someone prefer physical over traditional as the latter evokes 'high art' to me at least. Also what about analogue art? As if, the term...
  2. Hydrogenium

Honestly, I cannot imagine calling it either in Czech... I always say "drawing on a paper" or "drawing on a computer". I go with 'traditional art' in English though, and I don't think I ever encountered 'physical' art... Also, a counterpart of physical art would be psychical art, right? I like...
  3. Hydrogenium

I'm also a screenless tablet user... I was thinking about getting a new one next year, my main problem with my current one is how fast the pen nibs wear out and also its size, and it has no buttons. I was wondering if the experience of using one with a screen is notably better, as that would be...
  4. Hydrogenium

Question: is there a big difference between a screenless drawing tablet and a one with screen? I'm asking only about the... "drawing experience" - not things like durability/price.
  5. Hydrogenium

I, also, have never participated in the Inktober. If I recall correctly, I learned about its existence just last year (I had no internet access for a longer time than the majority of people my age I know lol). I wouldn't say I'm interested in it, October is an exceptionally busy month and...
  6. Hydrogenium

The Froslass mermaid looks amazing!!:bulbaLove: I was drawing a little today... I'm finally working on something I plan to finish again? (I leave way too much of my work unfinished...) I was also thinking a lot about my art style recently. Some time ago, I saw a video in which the artist...
  7. Hydrogenium

I would love to participate, too! I prefer the secret santa, but you can count me in for both!
  8. Hydrogenium

Good luck, Lisi! I'm sure your art will be amazing <3
  9. Hydrogenium

I usually don't draw after it starts getting dark outside :enzap:
  10. Hydrogenium

When I was in middle school, I drew my history project as a comic- the characters were books collecting necessary information (about Charles IV) :wynaut:
  11. Hydrogenium

Electric/ground?
Back
Top Bottom