• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Hydrogenium

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

Hi Lisia! I planned to reveal the silly little story of my username at some point - much later... But yes, you are right! I definitely have an interest in chemistry, though I'd rather say I'm a biology enjoyer, well, you can't really separate the two? And for how has the choice been made...
  2. Hydrogenium

Hi DW! I apologise for such a late reply - I was inactive and when I logged in again, I hadn't noticed this alert among many others, and I went offline again before noticing it. I'm sorry. So... OCs. I have OCs. Quite a lot of them, although the majority of them are... forgotten, kind of. Just...
  3. Hydrogenium

Hello! I'm glad I finally got an opportunity to say hi to you. Also, I apologise for taking so long time to reply... If there is one Pokémon towards who I have a relationship, that can be described by your sentence, I would say it's Arcanine. It's a majestic and cute, fluffy big dog : ) I...
  4. Hydrogenium

I would like to be a Pokémon researcher (I have no idea what I would like to study, but I have only a vague idea of my career path in this world, too). Also, I remember that as a kid, I wanted to be a Pokémon Trainer - my mum told me Pokémon are real... :cry: Is that small talk? Oh no I'm...
  5. Hydrogenium

Let’s start with this part, much more easier; conversation! I’m terrible at conversation, even in Czech… (Also, why are past tenses in English so complicated?! And the pronunciation of this language is just-) Using the language… …and benefiting from it; for example, German translations of...
  6. Hydrogenium

@CuboneKing favourite movie genre?
  7. Hydrogenium

@BigDocFan You have asked this question so many times it makes me think that you might want to receive it yourself: What do you think of this photo?
  8. Hydrogenium

I do. The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. I started to play it during January as I thought I should play some non-Pokémon game, which I’ve never really done before, plus I had free time since I had covid. Right now, I just need to beat the final boss… @Torchic W. Pip, do you like Steven...
  9. Hydrogenium

@takoyaki what made you study Japanese?
Back
Top Bottom