Search results for query: *

1. HyruleAlpha

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

You need to use the Pokéblock Kit, which will be in your Bag. You get it from Lisia in Slateport City.
  2. HyruleAlpha

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) This article from IGN.com will explain it. However, I believe it was squashed by an update patch, assuming you downloaded it.
  3. HyruleAlpha

I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. Like I said, a Move Reminder won't be able to teach it to your Clefable. Since you don't want to use Dazzling Gleam, catch another Clefairy. It learns Moonblast at Level 46.
  4. HyruleAlpha

If I am not mistaken, all Pokémon that come through the PokéBank will keep the old Trainer ID, and nickname. However, they get the boosted XP bonus.
  5. HyruleAlpha

Unfortunately, no. You can teach it TM99 Dazzling Gleam (it's only 15 Power less), or catch a new Clefairy. Since you evolved it before it could learn Moonblast, the Move Reminder cannot teach it to your Clefairy.
  6. HyruleAlpha

I can't comment on how to search for shiny Pokémon, since I don't know anything about that subject. All I can say is I usually have a similar experience with the DexNav. If I get unlucky, I will leave the area, and come back to the patch of grass. Waiting a few seconds usually works for me, too...
  7. HyruleAlpha

Aside from the usual differences (version exclusives and Legendary mascot), the differences are which Mega Evolution Charizard and Mewtwo will have. Also, certain Mega Stones can be obtained in either X or Y. I believe that coincides with the version exclusives that can Mega Evolve. Get OR if...
  8. HyruleAlpha

The Ability should activate first, followed by the Lum Berry.
  9. HyruleAlpha

I don't think there's a definitive answer to give. What I can tell you is catch a Pokémon that can learn Skill Swap or Entertainment. With one of those two moves, you can farm hordes to see which Pokémon has their HA. I hope that helped. Happy hunting!
  10. HyruleAlpha

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition It'll reappear the next day.
  11. HyruleAlpha

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I wish I could give you a definitive answer. I downloaded the demo when you had to sign up for it, and I was able to get all of the rewards. All I can say is try contacting Nintendo.
  12. HyruleAlpha

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Did you download the demo before it was put on the eShop? All I can think of is that the rewards were taken out when Nintendo put the demo on their eShop. You can also try to contact Nintendo about this issue.
  13. HyruleAlpha

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yeah, that's a result of using Pokémon-Amie.
  14. HyruleAlpha

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) It's pretty much fodder, so you can get another Kalos starter. I can't answer this question, since I don't use that feature.
  15. HyruleAlpha

Re: How do you get the Johto starters? OK, I apologize for my mistake.
  16. HyruleAlpha

Re: SS Tdal From what I heard, either select to travel form Lilycove to Slateport, or try again once you finish the Delta Episode.
  17. HyruleAlpha

Re: How do you get the Johto starters? That's correct. Once you do that, you can choose a Johto starter. Then, just beat the Elite Four 2 more times to get a Unova and Sinnoh starter
  18. HyruleAlpha

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Yeah, it will activate.
  19. HyruleAlpha

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Wow, I am sorry that this has happened to you! :(
  20. HyruleAlpha

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Here's some troubleshooting you can do: 1. Turn off the 3DS, 2DS or 3DS XL. Take out the SD card, and check for any dirt or debris. Clean it if there's anything suspicious. 2. If you have a digital copy, find "Repair Software" on the eShop. I...
Back
Top Bottom