• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, Here’s your “Daisy” I wish to be a unicorn
  2. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You will have obligatory math lessons about Pi every day for 8 hours. I wish for a water bed.
  3. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Here you go I wish i had green hair
  4. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it will have Truant as an ability effectively rendering it useless I wish I was a tree
  5. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you’ll get a Vulpix plushie that will use flamethrower at you everytime you look at it. I wish for the moon to be green.
  6. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the world will find I wish Santa was real.
  7. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but she’ll drop poison in your tea and then you’ll be too sick to star with her. I wish i was a vampire.
  8. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you’ll have a million Pokedollars! I wish i lived on the moon.
  9. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you’ll be doomed to be Mozart instead. I wish i was an actor.
  10. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but everyone that lost hates you so much that no one will ever nominate you for another round of kingdom of pokemon. I wish i had a red star from super mario galaxy.
  11. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but now you're so tall that you end up not being able to enter the door of your own house. I wish i could live eternal happiness.
  12. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but since i also don't want to have bats, your wish is ignored.(sadly...) I wish someone would tell me why is the forums have a "bat" theme now...
  13. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but i immediately turned it into a US dollar with my new president powers :p I wish for an infinite supply of mushrooms from the mushroom kingdom.
  14. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, and to stop it from being ruined, it immediately stopped existing. I wish i was the US's president.
  15. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but now that you know why, you have to eat eggs until you get cholesterol. I wish i had ice powers in real life.
  16. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but now they left to the sun & moon (respectively) because they got tired of playing with people. I wish i had a private airplane.
  17. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but i released it immediatey because i didn't like it's color :p I wish we had a Kalos sequel instead of Sun and Moon this year.
  18. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you'll be banned from the forums forever. I wish i had a cat.
  19. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but he'll eat your entire house. I wish i had magical powers.
  20. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, now you'll be bothered by everything in your life. I wish i could eat pizza everyday.
Back
Top Bottom